“A gem!”

Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Montmartre
Reviewed January 19, 2014

I went to Creperie Broceliande as a part of a Montmartre food tour with Culinary Tours of Paris. Our guide has dined here over 400 times (!!!!) with his groups, and he told us he honestly loved everything on the menu. I ordered the fried apple and caramel crepe with ice cream and my mom ordered the salted caramel crepe. Both were incredible. There’s a reason this creperie is rated so highly! Everyone else in my group raved about their crepes (we almost all ordered different ones). The service was great and the waitress couldn’t have been nicer. I will be back!

2  Thank laysadc
Write a ReviewReviews (1,685)

Reviewed January 19, 2014

My mom and sister were visiting Paris, and loved Montmartre. After Espace Dali exhibition we were just a bit hungry and found this place further from the noisy area around Sacre-Coeur. It was a great deal with their lunch menu (about 10,80 euro for a drink (orange or apple juice or apple cider), crepe salée of choice (with ham, cheese, etc.) and a dessert (ice-cream or a crepe sucré of choice: like, with lemon juice or lemon creme, etc.). It was all served pretty fast, and was just delicious! And quite filling, and just enough, not to feel too full afterwards.
Waitresses were very smiley and friendly (quite rare an occasion in Paris especially in places not extremely fancy), and were fine with my French, but actually spoke not bad English, too, and very patiently (see comment above))).
Next time I am around, I will definitely go there again for another nice lunch.

1  Thank Nargis A
Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

We went to this place for a late lunch. Honestly, it was the best crepes ive had. They have a menu which includes a drink, a crepe and a dessert crepe. All for 10,80. The service was great and so was the place. The tables are really close to each other but not much different than any other parisian restaurante. A must

1  Thank Alejodp
Reviewed January 4, 2014

Seeing the high rank by TripAdvisor we decided to give it a try since we were in the neighborhood.... and I wasn't disappointed! Nice crepes and friendly staff in a cute restaurant. Next time I would definitely come back. Also, take a menu instead of ordering it separately, it's cheaper and you can try both the sweet and salty crepes;)

1  Thank Mansherry
Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

During a visit to Montmartre we tried this cafe/restaurant after seeing the good reviews on here. Lovely little place, friendly staff. Great value lunch menu was around €11 - cup of cider or fruit juice, savoury galette or salad and sweet crepe or ice cream. Excellent gallettes and crepes, wide range of options. Salted caramel crepe was amazing! Menu is in lots of languages so great for those with not much French knowledge (us!). Gets quite busy so best to arrive around 12-12.30. Definitely worth trying if in the Sacre Coeur area.

1  Thank Bex2341