“Delicious pizza”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed January 6, 2013

A small place with five star pizza, with a crunchy base, just the way I like it. We tried several pizza flavours and all were really good. We also had desserts and wine, which complemented our meal perfectly. Excellent service as well and good value for money.

1  Thank Janni W

Reviewed January 3, 2013

After reading all of the positive reviews on tripadvisor, how could we not visit this place?!

When we arrived, I was surprised how small this place was. 6 tables with 2 seats each, in front of a counter displaying the pizza. There appeared to be some seating around the side too.

The welcome was super friendly and the lady took the time to explain all of the different types of pizza to us. 'Classic' slices are 3euros90 with 'Gourmet' costing 4euros90.

We selected 4: Walnut & red cabbage, pepporoni, cheese, potato & bacon and cheese & sun dried tomato.

I must admit that they were all delicious! Good quality ingredients with a crunchy base - just the way I like it!

Give this place a visit. Total price for 4 slices and 2 soft drinks was 20 euros! Great price!

Reviewed November 30, 2012

Not bad but not great! The lady who serves was very friendly and cheerful. We waited 1/2 hours in the q to find table. The result was not what we expected.

2  Thank BerkanOcal
Reviewed November 22, 2012 via mobile

Just ate here and I was not disappointed! I was worried I had built this up in my head after all the positive reviews but as my first meal in Paris ever I was extremely pleased! My friend and I tried 4 different types if their pizza, all amazing!! We also both had their desserts and they were delightful! The wine was also lovely. But the most impressive part was the service! You always hear how rude the French are and how they dislike English speakers, but our waitress spoke very good English and was incredibly helpful! She got a very good tip to be sure!

2  Thank Eryn M
Reviewed November 21, 2012

After reading all these comments, I Couldn't help not going To Pizza e fichi. Arrived there a bit earlier (around 11h45 )and was surprised to see people waiting outside knowing that its freezing cold in Paris. Now getting to the serious part, The Pizzas are just delicious, I tried 4 different pizzas (averaging each piece to 4 Euros) and all of them were simply delicious!! I was full, but wanted to try the desert because i am not always around, So we tried the tiramisu which was really delicious.
To sum it up, this small pizza place owned by Italians, is the best Pizza place I've ever been to.

2  Thank Ralph h