Hotel Le Burgundy
$715
$679
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsrue st honoremadeleine metro stationclassic roomdeluxe roomindoor poolplace vendomeheart of parisromantic weekendlovely boutiqueright bankbreakfast servicebeautiful roomthe location is perfectbeautiful hotelquiet streetparis standardshotel staff
Reviewed January 22, 2011

-Impecable, friendly service,
-clean, beautiful rooms,
-unbelievably helpful concierge and staff.
-Incredible location
-the most comfortable bed I have slept in

There is nothing they could have done better and nothing I would change. A truly beautiful paris experience.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed November 30, 2010

My wife and I stayed at Le Burgundy for 5 days this November. The location is perfect, rooms are a great size and staff is amazing. I agree that the breakfast is steep but should not be a deterrent as there are many cafes nearby. We had an amazing experience!

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 23, 2010

Having reviewed countless hotels in Paris, I chose the newly re-opened Burgundy for a four-night stay with a friend. It was truly beautiful - elegant designer decor; the most comfortable beds in history; lovely staff; and brilliant location. Highy recommended!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank eagletraveller
Reviewed October 9, 2010

A great find, my wife booked this fro my Birthday. The welcome was professional warm & friendly, after the check in formalities whilst the luggage was being sent to the room we had a brief tour of the facilities.
The room was just perfect with everything you would expect in a 5 star.

Dining was amazing both in the hotel and the restaurant over the road the conceirge booked us in for at a moments notice.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MrB53
Reviewed September 30, 2010

We took a complete gamble and booked Le Burgundy for a few days because our other hotel did not have space for the entire trip. We did not want to leave.

The location cannot be beat. It is central to everything most tourists want to see.

The renovation is very well done, so says my partner who is a very picky interior designer. The public spaces are beautiful. The spa is amazing. The pool is one of the prettiest I have seen in Paris. We had it to ourselves the entire time we were there. The bar is beautiful. We spent every evening there. The cognac list cannot be beat. The bartender became our best friend.

The entire staff was very accommodating and friendly. They put up with my poor command of French and resisted the temptation to switch to English (much appreciated). The concierge is very helpful.

The halls of each floor and the rooms are padded and covered in silk, which makes for a very quiet (and luxurious) stay. Our room was beautiful, not overly large although we had the Deluxe category, but nicely appointed and spotlessly clean. We had a separate rain shower and tub. The bed was amazingly comfortable.

The only minus was our restaurant experience. The dinner was good but not great. They brought my partner the wrong entree (there were two fish dishes). He did not discover it until the end of the meal (as he didn't like or eat most of it). The waiter was very apologetic, and it was an honest mistake, but he did not remove it from the bill (he bought us dessert instead). We found that a bit strange.

Otherwise, our stay was perfect. I highly recommend this as an elegant alternative to the other 5-star "palace" hotels. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple