“Superb hotel and incredible service”
Review of Hotel Le Burgundy

Hotel Le Burgundy
Ranked #150 of 1,802 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed April 25, 2012

I first tested the bar and was impressed by the variety of cocktails and the unusual but delicious ingredients. I would recomment the "Les Fleurs du Mal" cocktail!
I then got a chance to visit the hotel and spa and was charmed off my feet!
The rooms are designed and decorated with taste and are kept in impeccable condition.
The slightly different decor in each room gives you the feeling you are in the comfort of your own home.
I would definately recommend this charming boutique hotel for your stays in Paris.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank wvanwass

Reviewed April 16, 2012

We stayed at Le Burgundy last september and we realize that we made the perfect choice, the hotel is perfect. The room was luxurious, modern and comfortable, the spa and the pool very relaxing, the restaurant was excelent, the bar was cozy, the staff very friendly and the location would not be better, will be our choice once again in our next trip to Paris.

Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Paulo M
Reviewed April 13, 2012

Stayed in the Burgundy over Easter as part of our wedding anniversary. The hotel is centraly located and a 5 minute walk from the main Metro (1). Brilliant service, all hotel staff extremely helpful and courteous. Try getting in and out of the hotel without the door being opened for you (we managed it twice!). Little things mean a lot, If it is going to rain or raining, they lend you an umbrella, easter egg on our bed on Saturday night, weather forecast in our room each day, good length swimming pool and and free wifi. Food is excellent and to be expected from a Michelin starred restaurant. Took us a while to work out that the lift opens on both sides which is dependant on which side floor number you press (you will understand when you stay)Downsides, why are towelling robes always one size fits all?

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank miggins65
Reviewed April 10, 2012

Beautiful property, I stayed for 2 nights on business and was upgraded to a suite. Service was a bit inconsistent, generally good but felt more like 4**** than 5. But the biggest problem for me was that the entire property was very heavily perfumed throughout, in all of the public areas as well as my entire suite. I spent all of my evenings elsewhere to avoid it and seriously considered switching hotels. When I say heavily perfumed, I don't mean a few sprays from an atomizer to freshen things up. I mean that several days after I got back home, all of my sweaters and jackets still reeked, and I ending up having to wash or dry clean everything in order to get rid of the scent.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
5  Thank K J
Reviewed March 18, 2012

Centrally located in shopping area. It's the perfect solution for a short stay in Paris. Rooms are nicely decorated and confortable. Cummon are stilish and very pleasant.

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed March 6, 2012

I was one night 21-22.02.2012
Design it's very nice. I order breakfast at 7-00 ok. But people start working 7-15. I order taxi for 7-15 of course it came at 7-30. Breakfast for 38 euro it's really nothing to eat . Brrrrrrrrrrr. Tin nightmare service. But design it's super! If you don't care for service welcome!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
4  Thank Roman B
Reviewed March 2, 2012

Good:

1. Great rooms, stylish design,a very comfortable bed and a bed and bowls for Bertie (our dog).
2. Bulgari toiletries for Mrs G.
3. The Staff. Superb, Dubai-like 6star service, they even walked us to a restaurant a couple of evenings and got us a table when we were a little tired!
4. Lovely luxurious spa, although we only used the steam room and the pool.
5. Superb concierge.
6. Very good wi-fi in the room.
7. Excellent location.

Bad:

1. We only used the restaurant (michelin star) for brekkie one day and it nearly bankrupted us. Perhaps we should've realised! It took a long time and it wasn't that amazing a brekkie considering the inflated price.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
4  Thank GPA7