All reviewsrue st honoremadeleine metro stationclassic roomdeluxe roomindoor poolstar hotelplace vendomeheart of parisromantic weekendlovely boutiquebreakfast serviceright bankthe ritzquiet streetparis hotelsexcellent stayhotel staff
Reviewed November 18, 2011

For a week last month my partner and I lapped up the outstanding service, beautiful contemporary decor, perfect concierge advice and explored the best Paris had to offer from this centrally located boutique hotel.
Our spacious and quiet room was furnished with beautiful chic decor, had a big bathroom with lovely products and a mini bar stocked with luxury items (with Champs Elysees' prices!). This hotel gets big ticks for the no extra charges for wifi and complimentary Evian water provided each day. One of my pet hates though was the shower that leaked badly (why is this so common in five star hotels?).
Concierge was our best friend. With Francois and Benjamin's outstanding help, our visit to Paris was made so much easier. They were happy to book restaurants for us even before we arrived. They managed to find us a table at one of the current 'hot' Paris restaurants - our friends were very envious - normally you need to book months in advance (we later found out that they had called the restaurant every day for us to see if there had been any last minute cancellations... we were lucky).
The only minor (but frustrating) gripe I had was the confusion regarding the pricing for breakfast. It seemed so complicated. A basic continental breakfast (pastries and coffee) was included in our room rate, however when we decided to upgrade to the buffet the prices provided by staff were not consistent each day. The different costs were then reflected on our bill. We raised this when we checked out, which they sorted out promptly and without question.
All-in-all, this is a very classy boutique hotel and we would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ClassyLad
Reviewed November 10, 2011

With all the glowing reviews of Le Burgundy here on Tripadvisor, I didn't really need to write one. However, I think it's important to give accolades when they are deserved. Le Burgundy definitely deserves all the words of praise. We stayed for 9 days in September and were thrilled with every aspect -- the stunning lobby, the friendly service, great concierge (they secured a perfect window table for us at Le Jules Verne in the Eiffel Tower) and a beautiful, spacious room (I had requested a particular color scheme via email and got it without reminding them!). The bed was extremely comfortable, the room was quiet and the pool/spa was a wonderful respite at the end of a day of walking non-stop. Like some others that have written reviews, I am really particular about hotels. Le Burgundy is a winner on all levels. I did all of my reservations/requests via email. It was a breeze...and all of their replies came very quickly (not always the case when dealing with overseas hotels). Continental breakfast was included in our room price so you might want to inquire about that… however, we ended up walking down the street to Laduree' some mornings for cafe' au lait and a croissant. Quintessential Paris!! Thanks Le Burgundy for making our Paris stay even more perfect!!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank g0t0ne
Reviewed November 6, 2011

Was looking for a Luxury hotel in Paris for a reasonable price and was not disappointed. Impeccable service from all members of staff, very knowledgeable and helpful concierge. The bar and breakfast are expensive but this is to be expected. The pool really makes this place a gem and if I ever stay in Paris in the future then we will be sure to seek this place out again. Perfect for our Honeymoon. They were even able to get us into our room at 09:00 in the morning!
Try Kiwi Collection for a better rate that includes a basic breakfast and automatic room upgrade (subject to availability) - worth obtaining a Visa Platinum card for!

Room Tip: Kiwi Collection Get a Deluxe Room
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Hebden2000
Reviewed November 1, 2011

This is now hands down my favourite hotel in Paris. It's small enough to feel intimate, very well located, wonderfully decorated, and the staff are the perfect mix of attentive and friendly. We had a lovely suite which was clean, spacious, and had great decor and a wonderful bathroom. While we didn't use the spa and pool facilities, we did take a peek around and they are gorgeous. The concierge was ever patient with my constantly changing requests and the management was quick to reverse a charge that we disputed. This really is an excellent hotel and we plan to return every time we travel to Paris.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 31, 2011

Everything was perfect about this hotel and I can be picky. Can't think of anything that wasn't just wonderful. I was only there for a night and didn't want to leave. The location is perfect - in the heart of Place Vendome and the amazing shopping district. The staff are just amazing, professional and super friendly and they mean it. The room was beautiful. I didn't have a chance to try the restaurant which is highly acclaimed and a Michelin star I believe, but will do so next time. It's located on a quiet street so while in the heart of Paris and the night life is happening all around, you get a calm quiet feeling inside the hotel.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business