“Excellent location, excellent service!”

Hotel Regent's Garden
Ranked #90 of 1,800 Hotels in Paris
“Excellent location, excellent service!”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

The location is just 5-10 mins walk away from Arc de Triomphe and 20 mins walk to the Eiffel Tower. The road the hotel is on is very quiet considering it's closeness to the Center of Paris. The hotel itself is very well kept and the garden is gorgeous! The room we stayed in was well decorated and the aircon was very good. The staff are very helpful and polite, I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed August 2013
2 Thank gavster1111

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (159)
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
Bristol, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

A lovely hotel not far from the metro. The staff were very helpful. I would of given the hotel 5 stars but the bedroom walls were too thin, we heard a baby crying, heard the early morning telephone wake up call and then his conversation. The garden is a lovely area for breakfast or afternoon drinks, you escape the fact you are in central Paris. I would stay here again when I return to Paris.

Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

I just stayed with my husband and kids and although the rooms are a bit small (standard European size) it was a wonderful room and the staff was excellent. The room was very clean and comfortable. A really nice touch was that the drinks in the mini bar are free. They also give a full breakfast but also an express breakfast for 5 euro which includes coffee, juice and croissant which is just perfect for me.

Would stay there again happily

• Stayed August 2013
Essex, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 5, 2013

My mother and I stayed at the Best Western Premier Regent's Garden for one night at the end of a mother/daughter wine tasting trip. We were absolutely floored by the wonderful service at this hotel - I have met few front desk staff who were more helpful and gracious than the staff at the Premier Regent's Garden. Everything from their personal introduction tour of the hotel to the way in which they stealthily moved our bags to our room, the front desk staff could not have been kinder.

We stayed in a standard room facing the garden, which was pretty large by Paris standards. The room contained a small safe (not big enough for a laptop) and complimentary non-alcoholic beverages. The sink and shower area had a funny circus-like curtain instead of a door. It didn't bother us, but it was definitely peculiar. The toilet room has a regular door, so no need to worry about privacy there. The bed was quite comfortable, and the air conditioning was greatly appreciated on a hot day.

My only complaint was the location of the hotel. Personally, I like to walk right out of my hotel and be in the middle of a main tourist area. The Arc de Triomphe is about a 10-15 minute walk up a small hill, and it's another five minutes to walk around the circle to the top of the Champs Elysees. I enjoyed the walk, but my mother was a bit out of breath by the time we made it to the Champs. We weren't really keen on taking the subway at night, so you'll need to factor in taxi costs if you plan to visit areas in Paris other than the Champs (unless you plan to walk a lot).

Overall, I would return to this hotel for business travel, but I personally would stay a bit closer to the main tourist areas for leisure travel. I am sure others will disagree, but that's just my personal opinion. I cannot commend the hotel enough for its exemplary service.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Thank B.G._Chicago
Tel Aviv, Israel
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Our fourth trip to Paris, this time to celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary
Of course we went to TripAdvisor, who has yet to let us down, thank you all!
We arrived at 2AM, after a pretty eventful flight
Guy at desk was nice and helpful enough, though he should have insisted to help with luggage as elevator was out. I was to tired to insist
Carried luggage up to third floor
We were given room 307
FANTASTIC!!!
View to garden, quiet, air conditioned, all rarities in Paris
Staff are great
Front desk, breakfast, cleaning. Except for one day when towels were forgotten, can't complain.
Situated near the Arc de Triomphe and Champs Elysees - Perfect

All - we loved the stay and when in Paris will definitely look you up.

Room Tip: Ask for room facing garden
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Danny_il
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed August 1, 2013

This was our first visit to Paris, and Regent's Garden was perfect in every way - location, ambiance, cleanliness, with a very accommodating and helpful front desk staff. The room was small, but that is the norm as we understand - still it was comfy, clean and a nice blend of old and modern. The garden and sitting areas are really amazing - this is a hidden gem in a large beautiful city - and not your normal Best Western.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Perth, Australia
Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

We stayed in this hotel for 6 nights. It is close to the metro station and champs de Ulysses. The location is a good base to explore paris. The rooms are comfortable but small (it's Paris), and the bathrooms are quite small. The staff are outstanding, offering assistance and advice on exploring Paris. Kim (concierge) was particularly helpful, and an made our stay very special. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed June 2013