Victoires Opera Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$230
$198
$168
Official Site
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel La Manufacture(Paris)(Great Value!)
$130
$117
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Elysees Union(Paris)(Great Value!)
$294
$224
Orbitz.com
$400
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsrue montorgueiletienne marcelshops within walking distancebustling streetserviced dailyfantastic locationan extra bedboutique hotelparis attractionscafes and restaurantsmarais districtwould recommend this hotel to anyoneheart of parisreception areahotel staffsmall hotelgare du
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 17, 2014

We didn't plan to stay here, but our reserved hotel had construction problems and took it upon itself to send us here instead. We looked it up on tripadvisor and got very worried. I have to say, it was much better than my TA-based initial impression. It is small, that is true. Our room was apparently a larger one and it still wasn't especially impressive, just a bed, end table, TV, and desk, with some floor space to navigate around the furniture. It was also very noisy at night and in the morning--it overlooks a very busy street of food markets and cafés. So be prepared for that. Apparently it is a 4-star hotel, and while it's perfectly adequate, I think it got an extra star for the location alone. Rue Montorgueil is a fantastic place to be, and I'm only sorry that it didn't occur to me to check out our relocated neighborhood sooner. So many choices for meals, coffee/drinks, and desserts, and convenient to other businesses (like banks) and a couple of Metro stations. The staff were also all very nice. I'd stay here again, for sure, but just don't expect luxury.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 8, 2014

It's actually a nice hotel. But if you are looking for some more spacious room, maybe this is not what you're looking for. I had had 2 huge luggage and 1 small bag, then I realized how small the room was that I had to bump to the wall every time I move. The receptionist guy was really nice and very helpful especially for someone who had never been to Paris before. It's also close to subway, shops, and food store if you're starving at night looking for food.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 7, 2014 via mobile

Ok first of all this hotel was perfect some of the other reviews are a bit harsh. The only thing I'd change would be to have a back room as the street noise was too loud and had to buy ear plugs which worked a treat slept great once I had my ear plugs in. Make sure to request a quiet room. But saying that we enjoyed looking out the windows at the busy street the windows opened out wide. The front desk lady was so nice her eyes lit up anytime we approached the front desk.also there's a lovely man that works there wen checking out he was so helpfull with trying to get us a shuttle bus at last min.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 3, 2014

A nice small hotel in the middle of halles, very close to rer station. You don t need another transport or metro from airport Charles d.g. You can walk to everywhere, rivoli, pompidu, chalet.... Rooms are small but very clean, only by reservation you must request quite room. The staff is very nice, only they don t some things like opening hours or right station of metro. Maybe in the future they learn receptionist more about life and metro in paris. After 20 years sometimes I knew better then lady. The bathroom was good.

Room Tip: request for quite room, they are clean and very nice
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed January 27, 2014

A lovely clean hotel in a perfect Parisian pedestrianised street. The staff are very helpful and rooms although very small are clean and well presented. The bathroom is minute but has everything you need. If you travel by train from CDG. airport get off at chatelet les halles and it is only a couple of minutes walk to the hotel. Each day we walked to the louvre and used the Bat o bus to get to the tourist sites. We did look for the open top tour buses but couldn't find the bus stops hence our daily use of the bat o bus which turned out to be a lovely way to travel between attractions. The street he hotel is on has lots of lovely shops and cafés . I would stay here again

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple