We recently had a wonderful week in this little hotel. With two adults and a teenager choices for a room for 3 that was reasonably priced and in a good location were limited. We had a delightful room on the top floor providing a lovely view of the Paris rooftops. Staff were very helpful and the room was clean.
Major pluses for us
- sofa bed (third bed) was in a separate room so our teenager had space to spread. Rooms were good size for Paris.
- they provided tea making facilities in the room. This is the only place on our trip to Europe where we encountered this.
- Rue Mouffetard is just around the corner, an amazing steet of cafes, restaurants, patisseries, cheese shops, fruit and vegie markets, everything a foodie could wish for.
There is a metro close by and walking distance to Luxembourg Gardens and Notre Dame
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming hotel with authentic Parisian character in historic district near Pantheon, Latin Quarter and Luxembourg Gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, getaroom.com, Agoda, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Serotel Lutece reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Hotel Paris
- Best Western Paris
- Paris Best Western