My husband and I are just back from a mini honeymoon in Paris. The hotel was a little over our budget but we chose it for its location which turned out to be excellent. Only two minutes walk to the metre and a 15 minute stroll to Notre Dame and the lively Latin quarter. I wouldn't say the hotel reflected the price though, even with its good location. The shower was practically on top of the toilet and went cold if either rooms next door flushed theirs. There were tiny little insects all over the bathroom tiles and even though the bed was dressed daily tea and coffee facilities were not replaced. I must say the staff were nice, especially the night porter. We're generally not fussy and have often stayed in hostels around Europe but I don't think I would return to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming 5 story hotel located opposite the Botanical Gardens in the Latin Quarter - 1/2 kilometer to Austerlitz train station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Fastbooking, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Timhotel Jardin des Plantes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Timhotel Jardin Des Plantes Hotel Paris
- Timhotel Jardin Des Plantes Paris