All reviews latin quarter quiet street great location short walk to notre dame st michel front desk staff would stay here again deluxe room around the corner left bank few blocks yogurt metro station rooms are small five minute walk breakfast is served top floor
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The rooms are great and the staff are very friendly and helpful. The receptionist that greeted us went the extra mile to help us with booking a restaurant for the evening and a taxi the next morning. When arriving at the hotel, we immediately felt welcome. We will definitely stay here again.

The only problem I had with this hotel was the way in which they do pre-authorization of quests credit cards. I do not have any problem with pre-authorizing my card, but we struggled more than two weeks after we stayed at the hotel to get the amounts that was pre-authorized on our credit cards reversed. Up and above the pre-authorization, the hotel also charges your credit card with the amount owed for your stay. Thus a double charge was on our credit cards for our whole holiday, which puts a financial constraint on any guest that will continue their holiday after staying at this hotel. Other than this administrative nightmare, all else were perfect. Awesome hotel and awesome staff

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

When I am traveling in the USA I try to stay at Best Western Hotels - they serve my needs- and I collect "Points" that I use for great hotels in Europe. I'm doing that now in Paris - at the Jardin De Cluny hotel next to the Sorbonne campus. Notre Dame is s short walk away, as is the Seine. 2 Metro stops are nearby. Our room is small compared to an American Motel - but the bed is huge and the bathroom is clean and modern. We have a coffee maker, a minibar, and a safe. The desk people are wonderful and they speak perfect English. The breakfast is huge and delicious. I would return to this hotel anytime I'm in Paris.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed September 6, 2018

The hotel is a direct commute from Charles de Galle airport on the train, and is easy to find once you exit the train station in Paris. The hotel is charming and very well located. We had an upgraded room which was very spacious and comfortable (#402). The staff spoke English and were very pleasant and quick to answer any questions we had. They arranged private transportation back to the airport when we were leaving Paris at our request due to the time we were departing. It is a short walk to Notre Dame and to the Luxemborg Gardens from the hotel, and everything else can easily be reached either by walking or the metro. The hotel is located on a quiet street just off a very pleasant area full of restaurants, shopping, etc. I highly recommend this hotel and would definitely return.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed August 26, 2018

The rooms are small which is what I expected in Paris. Th corner room had lots of light. The bathroom was spacious for Paris. The breakfast included hot itmes as well as cheeses and cold cuts. We enjoyed the fresh bread and croissants.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed August 20, 2018

A really great area and the amenities of the hotel were wonderful. The area was very walkable and close to 2 metro stops. The hotel had a great view and I liked that there was 24/7 person at the front desk.

Stayed: August 2018