Based on the budget, it fits its purpose as budget hotel. The room was a bit small but it fits its purpose. It was very clean though which is very very good. The personnel was only very attentive to our request and queries. All of them are very helpful. They also have free wifi in the room but just that you need to get a password for all device you want to connect to the wifi. It is a bit hassle but not that troublesome.
Food in the hotel was a tad bit expensive, you can get a good deli and kebab shop just a few minutes away. The hotel is also close to the train station so commute is a brief. It is also close to Eiffel Tower so you can see the tip of Eiffel from my room in 402. The area is also safe and in the middle of town.
All and all it was ok and I would recommend my friends to stay here if you are looking into budget hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ibis Styles Paris Eiffel Cambronne is located between the metro stations "La Motte Piquet Grenelle" and "Cambronne" ans it is at 10 minutes on walking from the Eiffel Tower. From the hotel, it is very easy to visit museeum as "Le Louvre", "Le musée d'Orsay", etc to do your shopping in the big stores as "Galeries Lafayette", "Printemps" or "Bon Marché", and to go to "Parc des Expositions Porte de Versailles" (bus 80, 10 minutes to go there)! Wifi and cold buffet breakfast are included in the rate and Ibis Styles Paris Eiffel Cambronne's team will be very pleased to welcome you ! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Ibis Styles Paris Eiffel Cambronne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Relais De Paris Eiffel Cambronne Hotel Paris
- Relais De Hotel Paris
- Relais De Paris Cambronne