“Beautiful hotel, great staff, fantastic location”
Review of Hotel 7 Eiffel

Hotel 7 Eiffel
Ranked #402 of 1,801 Hotels in Paris
“Beautiful hotel, great staff, fantastic location”
Reviewed February 2, 2014

7 Eiffel is a beautifully designed little hotel at the heart of 7eme arrondissement. Walking distance from all key destinations (invalides, musee Rodin, d'orsay, Orangerie, place vendome, etc.) and only a few minutes from bus and metro. Next to Ave st. Germain, ave Montaigne, ... Relais d'entrecote, la maison du chocolat... Eiffel Tower only a few blocks away and visible at all times. Staff extremely friendly and helpful. I am already planning my next stay at this same hotel.
If you travel with lots of luggage, you may not have enough room though. For my husband and I, it was perfect (two luggage and two carry-ons).

• Stayed January 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (149)
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed January 30, 2014

This is the first time I've reviewed a place that I didn't stay at, but my interaction with Hotel 7 Eiffel was so nice that I wanted to share it. I was booking a place for my family and I to stay on our upcoming trip to Paris, and after reading several positive TA reviews, decided on Hotel 7. I booked through Expedia and made the request to have a crib for my daughter. The hotel wrote me back promptly to let me know that a crib couldn't fit in the entry level room that I purchased, which I would have know if I read the description more closely. I couldn't quite afford the upgrade to the premium room, but even though I purchased a non-refundable rate they let me cancel and get a refund, even helping me through the refund process through Expedia which can be a pain. It's too bad that we aren't staying here because the reviews and pictures seem great, but at the very least I know that they have great customer service.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
4 Thank vlynndu
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed January 30, 2014 via mobile

After a very short metro ride from the Eurostar terminal, we arrived at La Tour Maubourg metro station. (€3.40 for 2 of us) or €15 for a taxi. Cross the road and after a few minutes walk we reached the hotel down a side road (Rue Amelie).

Lovely greeting from a polite and friendly guy at reception (bald), sadly didn't catch his name.

Given 2 keys, straight into the lift and into the room on 1st floor. The standard room itself is beautifully designed with a large bed and decent sized tv. Leading from the side of the bed is a shower and sink which is divided from the room by a large curtain. From here is a small glass door leading to a small toilet enclosure.

Spotlessly clean overall with very trendy and updated rooms. The only negative for the room is the wash area, which, if you are a 6ft 3+ gentleman like myself may feel slightly snug but not a major problem if I'm completely honest. Slightly noisy late at night if you choose to open the window but c'est la vie!.

Breakfast was served in the bar area by 2 friendly ladies. For the express breakfast (a croissant, breadstick, pot of coffee and glass of fresh orange juice) we paid €10/£8 each. Yes, a little on the expensive side, but expected for the location.

Overall an enjoyable experience with no bad points to speak of. We did not try the terrace on the roof due to the rain/cold but we're not disappointed. If you are expecting a room with a view of the tower, go elsewhere and pay a premium. If you are looking for a fairly priced hotel with friendly staff and a good sleep, this is the place to be.

Thank you and see you again soon.

Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Matt M
london
Reviewed January 27, 2014 via mobile

Me and my partner stayed at this hotel last June and had a great time !!!! The staff are very friendly and extremely helpful and the hotel is located in a great place you can see the Eiffel Tower clearly from the side street next to the hotel ... Very romantic :)

We did not eat at the hotel but all other services were great and the hotel was very clean the walk in shower was lovely and very powerful.

Very comfy beds and covers !!!

We spent an evening on the roof terrace before heading out in to paris and had some drinks from the bar which were reasonable.

It's just a short walk in to the busy part of paris with lots of boutique shops next to the hotels pubs and chemists and also amazing patisseries.

We will definitely stay here again when we come to paris

Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank FineFoodieDani
Battle, UK
Reviewed January 26, 2014

We selected this hotel very carefully based on the experience of others and we were not disappointed. It is centrally placed so very convenient, it is modern and the staff were friendly and helpful. A wise choice and would recommend to others.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank CleeveBattle_UK
uk
Reviewed January 24, 2014 via mobile

After a great Eurostar trip, We got a taxi from Paris Nord about €15 to the 7 Eiffel hotel. We arrived on a Tuesday afternoon a very quick sign in, up to our lovely room,unpacked a few bits, then off out. This hotel is in such a great location for exploring Paris so much to do within walking distance of all the big attractions of Paris. Loads of lovely restaurants along nearby streets, a small super market chemist & bakers around the corner too. Back to the hotel after a long day to such a lovely clean sparkly room,with drink facility's coffee tea water. The bed was so comfy didn't want to leave it, the shower room is great too. The roof garden is an added extra so lovely up there even on a wet evening as it has a covered area to sit. Each day the staff were very polite to us both. We did get the metro which we found easy to use. Then to get a taxi back to the train station there is a rank just up the road so easy. We had such a great time HOTEL & PARIS we intend on coming back with our 15yr old son very soon I hope . Thank you 7 Eiffel Hotel. Kim & Andy . ps this was a 50th birthday treat for my husband.

Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed January 21, 2014

We just returned from a long weekend in Paris, staying 2 nights at the Hotel 7 Eiffel. I spent a lot of time researching hotels before I booked Hotel 7 Eiffel, as this was my first trip to Paris, and wow did my research pay off! This hotel is in a fabulous area - quiet, but central, a lovely 20 minute walk to the Musee D'Orsay and a quick 5 minutes to the Eiffel Tower. The staff were friendly and helpful - not that we needed them much as our lovely room was spotless and perfectly equipped with everything we needed.

A lot have people have mentioned the size of the rooms - we stayed in the standard City room and it was plenty big enough for a short trip (a lot larger than many reviews on here led me to expect!). The bed was SOOOO comfortable, and our power shower was really strong - with a lovely rain shower head.

I will absolutely be recommending this hotel to other people and it will be my first choice when I return to Paris - which I absolutely will, I fell in love with the city!

Room Tip: We stayed in room 508 and I would highly recommend this one. It's at the top of the building, so...