Hotel 7 Eiffel
$265
Cancelon
  • Fitness center
1,153 results
All reviewsroof terracerue clercity roomla tour maubourgaround the cornerrooms are smallboutique hotelquiet streetexcellent hotelperfect locationstayed here for nightsmetro stationside streetbed was very comfortablewould definitely stay here againvisiting parisyogurt
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Me and my partner stayed here for 4 nights in February. The hotel is easy to walk to from Invalides or La Tour Maubourg tube stops. The hotel is off a great street which leads all the way to the tower, plenty of trendy bars, cafes, shops & supermarkets. You’ll find the hotel from its pink glow.

Reception very polite and speak good English which was a real help. We stayed on the 4th floor in one of the city rooms. It was a small room but still perfectly comfortable. The view wasn’t great, back onto the street, but from what I gather not many hotels have great views in Paris. Room was furnished to a high standard with a great comfy bed with plenty of pillows.

One note was the bathroom didn’t have a proper door, had a curtain cutting off the shower/skin and then a mirror swing door to the toilet. So make sure whoever go with your comfortable with! The shower was also fantastic!

The barman made a great couple of cocktails and room service was quick! Also free internet!
The hotel is a little pricy but its defiantly worth it! Book now!

Room Tip: Higher the better as the street below can be a bit noisy.
1  Thank Mark C
Reviewed February 24, 2013

The room was stylish, modern and clean. The room was on the small side (aren't all rooms in Paris?) but had everything we could need including complementary bottled water and the design made great use of the space available. Free wi-fi was a real bonus for the price we paid as well. Great location, short walk from the Eiffel Tower and Hotel Invalides. Metro station only a few minutes walk away for easy access to all the main sights. As a few other reviews had mentioned the air-conditioning is disabled in the winter and the heat from the rooms below can make the rooms quite warm - but nothing opening the window couldn't fix. Would stay here again.

Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Our first time in Paris but had been to Europe on privious trips, so we were still somewhat impressionable. When we arrived we were greeted with warm smiles, Lots of good direction and advice and we had no problem communicating with the staff.

The place was chic to say the least, wonderful but minimalist decor, they even had lots of umbrellas for their guest at the front door when it drizzled during our stay. Cool touch!

Ok In a nutshell, its Europe, the average room is smaller than in the US, so deal with it, other than that, it was a great value. if you want to see the Eifel Tower, Notre Dame or the Louvre, I think this is a prime location to hit them all. We walked to the tower in about 15 mins. Took the subway with a map aquired at the hotel with the stops laid out for me by the concierge and it was smooth to travel less than 30 mins to see the Louvre, Tuileries garden. I thought that was a cool way to experience the city!

It was awesome, I would do it again and recommend it to friends!

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Excellent hotel, in a quite location within walking distance of Eiffel Tower, Concorde and Champs Elysees. Metro station only minutes walk away.
The room was elegantly decorated and whilst on the smaller side, it was much more spaceous than I have previouly experienced during stays in Paris. Exceptionally clean, with all of the facilities you could require and I am disappointed to admit that I actually think the bed is more comfortable than my own at home.
Service was by far the best I have experienced. Even prior to departure the hotel were extremely helpful in booking a restuarant for Valentines night. Absolutely nothing was too much trouble for the staff in this hotel.
I would not think twice about booking here again, and cannot recommend it enough!!!

Reviewed February 13, 2013

Simply perfect. Great backstreet boutique hotel.
The hotel was so clean you would think it had just been opened, the rooms are small but perfectly usable and comfortable. Greatly fitted out, decor is stylish and practical. They really have done a great job with the space. The roof terrace is beautiful, even in -1 temperatured, my girlfriend and I made a visit and a point of sitting up there as it is so nice and you can just see the top of the eiffel from one corner.
The staff were super friendly, especially the girl on the counter and bar man who made the BEST mojito i have ever had and I have had alot from around the world. He even made me some bar snack food without even asking while we waited for a cab which was devine.

I WILL be returning to this hotel without a doubt, it felt like a home from home. Great location, great staff, great facilities, just perfect!

1  Thank mbyrne338