“Hotel 7 Eiffel, Paris”

Hotel 7 Eiffel
Ranked #431 of 1,801 Hotels in Paris
“Hotel 7 Eiffel, Paris”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Stayed here over Christmas 2012 with my wife for 4 days.
The hotel has a very good location, 5min walk to the Eiffel Tower and 2 mins to the nearest Metro to go elsewhere.
The rooms weren't the biggest, but I think this is the norm in Paris. They were clean and spacious enough for our stay.
We had a 5th floor room and could see the top of the Eiffel Tower from our room.
Only issue I had was the room was too hot, but we just opened the window to air.
The reception staff were excellent and any question we had, they were able to answer quickly and easy to understand, especially directions! Could just not get my bearings!
There are many little French restaurants around the hotel, we visited a few and they were very nice.
We only had breakfast at the hotel, wasn't much but again I think common in Paris.
The hotel is located perfect for the main attractions, and is easy to see at night with the pink entrance lights!

We would definitely recommend to anyone to stay here and if we go back to Paris we would stay here.

• Stayed December 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (149)
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed December 28, 2012

Tavelled to paris on a family trip and stayed at this hotel. Staff were friendly, had excellent English and were very helpful. There were also happy to help when I had lost a pair of glasses; notifying within a couple of days when found and then shipping them over. The rooms were modern and quaint. It was a really close to a couple of nice cafes and restaurants and there this a taxi station and a metro close by.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed December 18, 2012

travelled to this hotel with my boyfriend for a weekend before Christmas. it was absolutely immaculate, beautiful room and we were so happy with it. will definitely be staying here again if we come back to visit Paris!!!

• Stayed December 2012
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed December 11, 2012

We stayed in Hotel 7 Eiffel for a weekend in December and really enjoyed it. Reception is clean and bright and sets the tone of the hotel - bright and funky.

Our room was big enough for a weekend, with space used to good effect. The decor was modern and colourful. The bed was comfortable. The bathroom, separated from the room with a curtain, was clean and had all the necessary comforts - with special mention to the shower, which was a fantastic walk in rainfall shower (also, don't worry - the toilet had it's own door off the bathroom).

Breakfast was reasonable value and good quality - comparable in price to many of the smart cafes in the area. The dining room was really smart with some quirky decoration.

All the staff were welcoming and efficient, offering a choice of French and English.

Checkout was quick, and bag storage was offered immediately.

All in all a really good stay.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed December 6, 2012

I had the chance to stay at Hotel 7 Eiffel this past month. I found it to be a great place for a solo traveller.

PROS
Friendly staff with flawless English, who put up with my feeble attempts at French.
Fantastic part of town - easy walking to the Seine and many of the main sights without the congestion and traffic of the hotels near the Louvre.
Very quiet neighborhood - easy to get some sleep!
Very clean room, bed and bath.
Lots of cafes and restaurants within two blocks of the hotel.
As many others have mentioned, it's a very modern, well-kempt hotel.
Nice-looking roof-top lounge.
A late-notice Internet special got me nearly 50% off my room rate! SWEET!

CONS
My double room was fine for me but might feel a bit claustrophobic for an American couple.
No real view to speak of (but that wasn't a big deal for me).

I never had the breakfast so I can't rate that, but you're in Paris, and a number of amazing cafes are within two minutes of the hotel. Much more fun to people-watch at a cafe!

I'd definitely return here. If you're a solo traveller or couple who want a perfectly-located, clean room with a friendly staff to attend to you, try the 7 Eiffel.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank EnrouteToSomewhere
Birmingham
Reviewed December 1, 2012

We stayed at Eiffel 7 for our 5th wedding anniversary. We have visited Paris twice previously (the last occasion 6 years previous when my husband proposed in front of the Eiffel Tower). The location of this hotel was fantastic. It's five minutes walk to the Eiffel Tower with patisseries and up market shopping minutes away. As it was a special anniversary my husband and I wanted to ensure we had a special dinner near the Eiffel Tower. This location did not disappoint. There were 6-7 fantastic restaurants minutes from the hotel many of which appeared in the guardians top 100 restaurants in the world.

On arrival at the hotel we were met by a friendly receptionist who efficiently checked us into the hotel. The room was fantastic with a huge comfy bed and modern (but cosy) bathroom. The hotel boasts a roof terrace and while we didn't get to appreciate it i am sure it's a wonderful feature in warmer weather. The bar and breakfast area were modern and stylish and the reception also follows this vein.

One top tip - you must visit Harry's cocktail bar found in the opera area. Cocktails made to order with no bar menu and waiters dressed in straight jackets. It was a fab experience and resulted in many a sore head the following morning.

Would return and recommend this hotel. Thanks mainly to the chic room and friendly staff.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
NJ
Reviewed November 24, 2012

I am so glad that I chose your hotel. The reviews really helped me to make a decision and they were true.
I will come back to your hotel again by sure. The location of the hotel is excellent. Hotel looks modern and very very clean. Very quiet. Staff are exceptionally helpful and friendly. Breakfast slightly expensive but I enjoyed it a lot. Close to everywhere, my husband and I were walking all the time and felt great.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple