This was my second time at the Hotel Vaneau St. Germain and I would stay there again. True, the elevator only goes to the 4th floor, and the pillows are a little hard, but given the great location, we didn't really care. You can walk around the 6th and 7th arrondisements with ease from the hotel. The Metro stop Vaneau is so close, as is the little supermarket Shopi, and the great gourmet epicerie at the Bon Marche. Lots of tiny, neighborhood restaurants within 5 mins walk. Post Office almost across the street. Patisserie about 2 blocks away. Especially love the location because it is not on the well-worn tourist path. More of a residential area, there is nothing nearby that a general tourist would come to. Walking around and looking in the shop windows is a treat for the eye. Friendly, helpful staff. Breakfast pricey at 14 euros. Eat it instead at the bakery about 2 blocks away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel’s atmosphere is quintessentially “Rive Gauche”, decorated with character, elegant lines and a subtly refined elegance throughout ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Vaneau Saint Germain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vaneau Saint Germain Hotel
- Vaneau Saint Germain Paris