My husband I stayed here for 4 nights in July 2014. Our room was small and clean and the bed was comfy. The windows opened to the street corner but it was never too noisy. The hotel is within walking distance to the seine and right by the metro. The neighborhood is calm and safe. There are wonderful bakeries and a market on the street. The front desk staff (Rose and Malika(sp?)) were fantastic and made us feel at home! My only minor concerns were that I would have liked the AC to be colder and the wifi faster. We would stay here again in a heartbeat. A bientot!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel’s atmosphere is quintessentially “Rive Gauche”, decorated with character, elegant lines and a subtly refined elegance throughout ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Vaneau Saint Germain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vaneau Saint Germain Hotel
- Vaneau Saint Germain Paris