I stayed in Marriott Champs Elysees in 2003 for my honeymoon. I have noticed that it has been renewed. I liked the new decoration it was luxury modern style.
I liked the flowers arrangements in the lobby, and the complementary tea and coffee every day from 6 to 8 a.m.
We have stayed in a deluxe room "very small room" in comparison to the price which was so high.
The location is strategic and the service of the hotel was as expected in any five stars hotel.
I will summarize my observations as the following;
- The handle of the bath tub should be replaced with a new one. "The metal piece of the bathtub was without a cover and it was looking ugly".
-There was a small cut in the Curtin of the room.
- Their oriental menu was not that good. I think they should do something about improving their oriental food taste.
- they don’t have water cattle in the room and when I asked the room service for it they said that they don’t have any in the whole hotel that was weird because all the hotels I have been in outside France offers it. (4 and five stars hotels) !!
- They have not makeup our room every night and i was not sure was it because of the timing? I once asked them to clean the carpet and they apologize that the cleaning service was not available any time!
Above all, I have enjoyed my stay in the hotel and I would definitely choose it again if I had the opportunity to go Paris in the future.
And I would recommend this hotel for anyone looking for a five star hotel in the heart of the Champs Elysees.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Paris Marriott Hotel Champs Elysees, is located on the Avenue des Champs-Elysees, this downtown Paris hotel is steps away from major city attractions such as the Arc de Triomphe, Eiffel Tower, Louvre and Orsay museums. It is very close to luxury Paris department stores like the Galeries Lafayette and Printemps. This luxury Paris hotel offers upscale hotel rooms with flat screen televisions, wireless internet access and exquisite Marriott bedding. The hotel restaurant serves refined French cuisine seasoned with international exotic flavors. Guests can enjoy a relaxing atmosphere in the hotel's atrium lobby for a break from a busy day of Champs Elysees shopping. Featuring business and catering facilities, business center, free fitness gym and sauna, the Paris Marriott Hotel Champs Elysees provides personalized service for magnificent Paris vacations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Paris Marriott Champs Elysees Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paris Marriott Hotel Champs Elysees
- Marriott Paris