“Very comfortable stay”

Paris Marriott Champs Elysees Hotel
Ranked #336 of 1,802 Hotels in Paris
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

Paris Marriott was a great selection by my wife and made it very easy for us to see the sights of the city. The room was very clean, the staff very professional, and the stay worth the price. I would recommend it to friends looking for good value. The food was also very decent.

• Stayed: November 2012

Reviewed April 29, 2013

My wife and I stayed here for 1 night using Marriott Rewards points. Because of my Platinum status, the hotel staff upgraded us to a larger room which was HUGE by Paris standards. (Almost 40 sq m). The hotel itself looks and feels more like a boutique hotel rather than a typical cookie-cutter Marriott. The hotel's location on the Champs Elysee is perfect for tourists. Breakfast was decent but Gold and Platinum only gets free Continental breakfast and there is no Lounge. Service was excellent. I would return if I had the chance.

Room Tip: Try to get a room facing the Champs Elysee if you can.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 25, 2013

This Hotel was very clean and the decor was one of the best i had ever seen. The staff was acceptionaly nice to be around. Everything about this place was at the highest standards of hotels; the food, rooms beds, and the atmosphere of it was amazing. The location was outstanding. It was on the most famous road in all of Paris, The Champs-Elysees! It even had a view of the Arc de Triumph. This was truly the best trip i have ever been on.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Ross A
Reviewed April 25, 2013

Stayed here on vacation to Paris with Marriott points. Hotel location can't be beat. It is a clean and well maintained hotel. The staff is fabulous. Front desk associates took care of us the moment we stepped into the hotel. The concierge staff gave us tips every day about activities to do and how to do them as locals do. Breakfast was fantastic. You ask the staff for local specialties like crepes etc and they will get them to you. Again, fantastic and fabulous staff and a great property. Our sincere thanks to the staff for making our trip a memorable one.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank spalak
Reviewed April 24, 2013

We recently stayed here on my points. The reason I choose to stay at Marriott is they take care of their guests, regardless of membership status. During check in, I mentioned my wife and I were celebrating our 25th anniversary...that's all. I wasn't angling for an upgrade or anything. Within minutes of getting to our room, room service arrived with Champagne, Tiramisu, and a hand written (yes, hand written!) card from the staff! It's an absolutely beautiful hotel and within walking distance to many sights nearby. I get the same service from Courtyard, Spring Hill Suites, JW, etc. Marriott gets it and I will be a customer for life!!

Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Stayed 3 nights as a special treat in this hotel which is perfectly placed in the middle of the Champs Elysées. Nice room with atrium view which is a bit dark. People upstairs from us made a racket all night until 4 in the morning so I slept very little. I had to call the reception to calm them down, and had no apologies from the front desk the next morning. Too overpriced for what you get. Won't go back. Sorry.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed April 23, 2013

We stayed 4 nights at the Paris Marriott in April. This is the only hotel on the Champs-Elysees - well worth staying there for the location and the people-watching. Views of the Arc de Triumph from our rooms! We had 3 suites all in a row facing the Champs-Elysees - each had a loft with a desk and room for room service delivery. Amazingly quiet. Spacious, especially for a city hotel room in Paris - able to fit a cot in one of the rooms. Room service 24 hours. Great service and friendly staff. Because of my Marriott status we used points to pay and had free wifi and free breakfast - never woke up early enough to get to restaurant by 11, so I would have liked to have that time extended. We arrived 2 hours late the first day due to Chunnel delay and our driver waited. We were guided to excellent restaurants and the front desk always was happy to answer our questions. We will be back!

Room Tip: Ask for a Junior Suite facing Champs-Elysee
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family