“Nice location, nice hotel”

Melia Paris Tour Eiffel
Ranked #322 of 1,805 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed December 29, 2010

Just back from Paris (23-26Dec). We picked this hotel through our timeshare system. Location is great. Don't forget to buy museum pass and metro pass before you will arrive to Paris, it keeps you out of lines to museum and make easy transportation to any point. Hotel is clean, very quiet location. Service is great, very polite staff. We had living room for our teenager son and separate room for us, 2 toilets and shower, TV was in each room, beatiful furniture, small balcony. JUNIOR SUITE.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family

Reviewed December 5, 2010

I loved this boutique hotel! I was looking for a reasonably priced place to stay in Paris and got this spectacular hotel. It is easily within walking distance to the Champs Elysees, the Arc de Triomphe, the Eiffel Tower, the Grand Palais and two subway lines which easily took us to the other areas of Paris and Versailles. It is on a quiet side street so we missed a lot of the traffic people tend to complain about in other areas. There are some nice restaurants easily within walking distance, but not as many cafes as I had hoped. The hotel staff was extremely pleasant, accommodating and helpful. No rudeness at all here! The staff easily spoke English, French, German and Italian. I did not eat the breakfast at the hotel since it was very expensive buffet and I just don't eat that much, but they did offer a 50% discount for those who signed up for their frequent user membership. Towels were nice and fluffy, the bed was firm, but the comforters were fluffy and comfy and warm.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 25, 2010

All the hotels i chose during this 3 week Europe trip have been shots in the dark, sorted out of gazillion reviews from tripadvisor.com. But i must say i am totally satisfied with the choices tripadivisor helped me to make. I got 3 nights in this coquette, beautiful place for a steal. My husband and i totally enjoyed our trip. It is just off the champs elysees and close to the pont de alma metro station
The rooms are exquisitely decorated and the staff was friendly and helpful. We got a lovely room overlooking an inner courtyard. We didnt eat too many meals here, so i cant comment on that, but what we did eat was very good. Great place!!!

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 24, 2010

I am visiting this hotel the last 7 years and during all my visits I never had a complaint from the staff, the services, the cleanliness, the quality of the food every time I had to order something in my room while working.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed November 22, 2010

We stayed three nights at Melia Royal Alma Boutique Hotel in Paris and it was perfect for us. The location, cleanliness, service, breakfast and would definitely not look around next time but would go straight back to Melia. By applying to their Melia points card, you can save money on their breakfast which is regularly 28 euros but with the card is two for 28, which is worth it.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed November 18, 2010

I have been to this hotel twice in 4 years. Unfortunately everything is regressing.
The service was much better, the rooms were cleaner, the room service and amenities were better and the hotel is becoming too old without any renovation.
It is a great boutique hotel, in the heart of Paris, 5 minutes from the champs élysées, in a calm neighbourhood where you can always find a place to park.
The first time, I visited this hotel, I was really happy. The chocolate on the bed, the towel on the floor, the bathrobe, the slippers, were small things that made me come again: all those have disappeared for 2010.
The breakfast is nice, purely French and fine.
The lobby: old, dirty couches.
A couple of thousands should be spent on this hotel before it looses all it's clientele.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank AnthonyRahayel
Reviewed October 21, 2010

I stayed at the Melia Royal Alma for one night in September, and selected it primarily due to its proximity to the Theatre Champs Elysees, where we were attending a concert. This hotel is a little gem! Extremely warm and helpful front desk, staffed by Spaniards with excellent multi-lingual skills. Everything faultlessly clean, sparkling bathroom with great shower, lighted make-up mirror, decent hair-drying and lovely shampoos & soaps. Having stayed in Paris on numerous occasions, I was happily surprised by the room size. The hotel is on a very quiet street, yet close to everything. Our room had two small balconies with top-to-bottom views of the nearby Eiffel Tower. The bed was extremely comfortable,with wonderful pillows - we slept like babies. Had a very early train in the morning, so skipped the breakfast but a peek into the breakfast room looked nice. We plan to stay at this hotel again, hopefully when we have more time to enjoy it!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple