Residence Imperiale
$715
$679
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
All reviewsporte maillotarc de triomphecroissantsbreakfast room is smallmetro stationminute walkeuros per persona small grocery storeensuite bathroomnice hotellocation is greatbus stopchoose this hotelrooms are cleaneasy accessparis hotelmalakoff
Reviewed May 6, 2014

Choose this hodel because of good location, near metro, near bus (To airport Beauvais). Really good access for all journeys.
Grat price for lovely hotel, nice clean, staff on reception was very helpful.
Great breacfast, i looked hotel with breacfast and it was great, you get normal food not only coffe:) thats was really great.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
laurent P, Responsable réception at Residence Imperiale, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2014

I cannot thank you enough for sharing this great review with us. As Front Office Manager it makes me even more proud to know that we have ladies and gentleman that give their genuine best to our guest and that it makes that important difference when choosing hotels. Thank you for your continued loyalty and we look forward to seeing you many times in the future.

Reviewed April 28, 2014

My sister and I stayed here for two nights in February while travelling throughout Europe. The staff were friendly however our room was located near laundry facilities. The walls were thin and we heard running water throughout the night along with constant opening and closing of doors. The wifi connection is terrible, almost non-existent. However, we were able to walk to the Eiffel Tower in roughly 15-20 minutes and we were roughly five minutes from the Arc du Triomphe. It was a good trade off for two nights but we are glad we weren't there longer.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends

Thank you for your review.
We are very sorry if we in any way fell short of fulfilling the experience you anticipated. I would welcome the opportunity to discuss this with you offline to see where the expectation and reality may not have been a match. If you could share any details on what we could do in the future to ensure that we exceed your expectations, we would certainly be grateful.
I am very happy to inform you we now have changed our wifi. We have a brand new one, working perfectly well.

Reviewed April 20, 2014

Stayed here for 4 nights in April 2014 whilst at a large conference at the Palais de Congres (just across from the hotel, literally 5 minutes across several busy streets!)
The hotel was fine and as you would expect from a smallish hotel: clean, friendly and a decent breakfast). Prices seemed a little high for what you get (although this may be because it was booked through the conference agents). The location is great for access to the metro (1-2 minutes) and a short walk to the Arc de Triomphe.
All in all a good place to stay for a conference and, at a better price, for a short break in the city

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
laurent P, Responsable réception at Residence Imperiale, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2014

Everybody knows some low periods and hi one. So prices are subjet to availability.Whilst I can understand not being the cheapest hotel in town, providing an experience that our guests consider as good value for money is important to us, so thank you for recognising this. From your arrival to your departure, we do believe we made our best to satisfy you.
One thing i can tell you, you will always have the best deal if you mail or call us directly.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

My wife and I stayed in this hotel for 3 nights in March 2014. The staff on reception were always polite and helpful. Our double room was clean and adequately sized but without tea making facilities. We asked for a quiet room and were allocated to one overlooking the rear of the hotel. The hotel is perfectly situated for easy access to the Metro and a short train journey away from the tourist sites of central Paris including the Arc de Triomphe and numerous museums and art galleries. The Breakfast included in our room rate could taken continetal style in our room but we chose to eat from the extensive selection available in the breakfast room downstairs.

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the back of the hotel and away from the lift.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
laurent P, Responsable réception at Residence Imperiale, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind words following your recent stay with us at The Residence Impériale Hotel. I was glad to read that we met your expectations and that you also liked the attentive service we provide which makes this a special place to stay. I just want to inform you we do have tea making facility but in our superior room, not the standard one. Maybe next time you will prefer a superior room. Please do come and join us again soon.
Kind regards,

Reviewed March 20, 2014

In Paris on business and booked into this hotel 4+ weeks through my companies travel agent. When I got into the hotel, the desk manager kept apologizing and I didn't understand why until he took me to my room, through a janitor's broom closet beside the breakfast room.

The walls and doors are cracked and peeling, the carpet looks old, dirty and moldy, the bed skirt is old and dirty, the toilet seat is broken. In general, its disgusting.

I tried to speak to the desk manager, but he just keeps claiming he can't do anything for me, that its not his job, and outright lied to me that no one else was checking in tonight.

If it wasn't 11pm at night, I would have gone to another hotel immediately, but it looks like I will have to wear a couple of extra layers and sleep on top of the sheets and tough it out for 1 night.

Very disappointed and will work to ensure that no one else from my company ever stays here again.

Room Tip: Choose another hotel.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank SyrusCan
laurent P, Responsable réception at Residence Imperiale, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2014

Thank you for your review. We are very sorry if we in any way fell short of fulfilling the experience you anticipated. I would welcome the opportunity to discuss this with you offline to see where the expectation and reality may not have been a match, as we don't have any janitor room or any rooms next to our breakfast room. Our rooms have been renovated and i am not sure if you left this comment for the hotel you stayed in. We do have 2 quite room on the ground floor, facing the courtyard and we have several regular guest asking for those rooms as they are very quite.
I am more concerned about my staff, i can understand you were not pleased with your room, and we could have change it the next day, but I am very upset to note that you felt that you were not looked after by our team. While this is absolutely central to our service ethos at the Résidence Impériale. I have noted this,
If you could share any details on what we could do in the future to ensure that we exceed your expectations, we would certainly be grateful. I very much hope that I can persuade you to consider trying us once more.
Regards