Hotel Konfidentiel
Agoda.com
  • Fitness center
$1,530
  • Pool
All reviewsmarie antoinetteheart of parisles hallesduplex roomspiral staircaselouvre museumsmall hotelthe perfect place to staygood sizewalking distanceair conditioningquiet streetreception areagreat bathroommajor attractionsour honeymoonbeautiful hotel
Reviewed June 7, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for 3 nights in May. This was our first trip to Paris so we were a little nervous as we did not know what to expect. We wanted a property that had that Paris feeling and was in a great location and the Konfidentiel definitely delivered. From start to finish the staff made us feel welcome and secure. We were easily able to take the train from the airport to the hotel and it was only a 5 minute walk from the station. We had an overnight flight so when we arrived at 9:00am our room was not ready however they stored our luggage for us and even got us some pastries and coffees to hold us over. The overall location was fantastic as you were less than 5 minutes from the Louvre and tons of great restaurants, bars, museums and the stop for the double decker bus tours. If you are up for it you can even walk to the Effile tower (takes about 30 minutes). The room was quite spacious and had all the amenities we needed. I would highly recommend this hotel as it offers a great location, is clean safe and has that Paris touch that reminds you where you are.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Karim K, Gérant at Hotel Konfidentiel, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2014

Reviewed May 21, 2013

I travel a lot and I was very impressed by the quality of the hotel and the services. It's my new favorite spot to stay in Paris.

- The hotel is very boutique, with a great attention to design and to details. The team was always ready to help me. It's like living in a mini mansion in Paris with a team of butlers!

- Contrary to big hotels, they actually CARED about me which is rare.

- I felt very comfortable staying there and I will come back!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo

Reviewed May 21, 2013

I had a wonderful stay at Konfidentiel. Lovely staff, cosy, charming.. I felt home the moment I entered the place.
The design of the hotel is also very nice.
I would recommend it to anyone looking for a cosy place to stay in paris! Magic!
Thanks you Konfidentiel!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

Hotel Konfidential is the perfect place to stay both from the hotel and the location points of view. It's small with only about 6 rooms....one per floor but the rooms are quite large by Paris standards! About 25sq meters. We were in Room 2 and it was lovely. The bed comfortable and a great bathroom (shower no bath). The hotel is located in the 1st about 2 blocks from the Seine and a 5 min walk to either Pont Neuf or Louve Rivoli metro stations. Its also only a very short walk from Les Halles as well. The Louvre is only a few extra mins walk away. We explored plenty of Paris from the hotel. The staff were very friendly and the breakfast quite adequate. They arranged a private driver to pick us up from Orly on our arrival for €85, and while that's a little pricey it was so simple after a long flight that it really was worth the expense. Everyone we interacted with spoke good English and were so professional. Overall this was an excellent experience and I would highly recommend a stay!

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank dm64
Karim K, reception at Hotel Konfidentiel, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2013

Dear customers,

Thank you for your comment.
We are very happy that you liked your stay in Paris and the hotel.
It was a pleasure to meet you both and will be honored to have such a nice returning guests!
Please excuse us for the late answer, in hope to be service to you again,

kind regards,

The Konfidentiel team.

Reviewed April 3, 2013

Waw and average when I was staying with my husband during our honeymoon.. there was many nearby good places to visit during our stay....Waw and average when I was staying with my husband during our honeymoon.. there was many nearby good places to visit during our stay

Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
konfidentiel-paris, Responsable relations clients at Hotel Konfidentiel, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2015

First of all, thank you for having taken time to leave us your opinion on the hotel.

We hope that your stay went well.

We will receive you for a next stay with pleasure,

Best Regards,