$157
$127
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $147/night.

$456
$382
$318
$307
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $449/night.

$396
$343
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $490/night.

$158
$144
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $166/night.

$317
$291
$175
$148
Official Site
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of $222/night.

Hotel Eiffel Seine(Paris)
$148
$134
Official Site
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $167/night.

$220
$209
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $286/night.

$1,363
$1,199
Priceline
  • Pool
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 29, 2010

The Belgrand is in a lovely part of Paris, right on the Metro Line which was awesome! A few minutes walk to Pere Lachaise and across the road from Edith Piaf Square. The view from my window was very Parisian and I loved it it.

The room was basic, but comfortable, I slept well and found there was little or no road noise. The bathroom was okay- it would have been better if the shower wasn't broken (a hand-held spout that's bracket had broken, I mended it myself with a large bull-dog clip I had in my bag - and the hot water wasn't the best).

Heater worked in the bathroom but not in the rest of the room, so was a little chilly at night. We also couldn't get the fridge working (my partners sister and parents were also there and couldn't get theirs working either, so I suspect there was a trick to these European mini-bars)

They had an elevator too, which was nice as we had a lot of bags.

The staff were lovely! Very friendly and those on the desk spoke English well - he was joking with me every day about my bad French, made me feel very comfortable.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 11, 2009

It's an old hotel with allot of details in terms of the rooms. ( old and deteriorated ). However it was clean and good housekeeping service. the best of the hotel is the location, if you have a low budget for Paris and wan´t to do a trade off between having a cheap hotel, but expend your budget in restaurants and attraction, this is the one to pick. It has a metro station literally 5mts away from the front door. It also has a supermarket in frontThe best for me was a Bakery that is located close to Gambetta station, it's in front of a flower store, like 1km walking from the hotel. Everything is awesome and delicious. For 10 Euros I had an excellent breakfast for me and my wife.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Fernando16
Reviewed November 7, 2009

This is our 3rd consecitive visit to Paris & our 3rd time at the Belgrand. I cannot fault the staff, they are friendly & so helpful. It's a great location next to a metro, you literally fall out of the hotel down the steps into the station. You are a 5 minute walk from the lively Gambetta area & Pere La Chase cemetery (which was our main reason for chosing this hotel 3 years ago), great restaurants, bakeries & a wide range of shops. This is how Paris should be, not the commercialised overpriced areas downtown

If you are looking for a budget hotel in a great neighbourhood then go to this hotel

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank lescorpio211
Reviewed May 20, 2009

We just came back home from Paris and we stayed at Hotel Belgrand for 4 days. I was travelling with my husband and with my mother- and father-in-laws. When you book a 2-star-hotel, it´s all about your attitude; you can´t expect more than 2-star-facilities! We´ve travelled quite a lot and for us the hotel is a place to sleep and wash up. The room was small but good enough! It was clean and safe, also quiet. We had the room facing to the quieter/smaller street on the first floor. There was nothing wrong with the lift. Yes it´s small, but we only used it for the luggage and used the stairs ourselves (because of the first floor only).

The customer service we experienced was excellent!!!! All the staff members were so friendly, kind, helpful and they all spoke English well. The airline lost our luggage but the receptionists helped us a lot and we got our luggage back in 12 hours!

They served breakfast every morning, it was typical French one; coffee, tea, orange juice, rolls & croissants. We liked it. In case you don´t, you can always skip it and buy something from the bakery nearby. On the same street, very close to the hotel, you have also 2 supermarkets, creperié, some restaurants (also McDonald´s) and the best one: the metro stop PORTE DE BAGNOLET (line 3) appr. 5 metres from the hotel´s door. Excellent location, the best possible to be honest! It´s only 5 km from the city centre, so it´s not a tourist area which was great for us; we found nice restaurants where to have a dinner at a reasonable cost!

If we´ll go back to Paris someday, we will definitely and without a doubt choose Hotel Belgrand again. Thank you so much! Merci beaucoup! Kiitos paljon!
-2 couples from Finland-

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled with family
2  Thank sandess
Reviewed May 12, 2009

After travelling all the way to paris for a romantic weekend we booked this hotel through teletext.i looked at pictures and thought it would be brilliant .As soon as we walked through the door it went from bad to worse.When we arrived our room wasnt ready this was 2.30pm local time.after waiting an hour in the lobby which smelt funny our room was ready.the lift in the hotel wasnt working and we were on the yop floor so had to climb the stairs with the suitcaseall the way up.on our way up there was dirt all over the stairs and it smelt of smoke.as we arrived at our room there was a big hole in the wall with wires hanging out.When we opened the door it was awfull.There was mold all over the walls and damp on the walls.the sheets in the beds had holes in and looked like they had never been changed.i opened the wardrobe door and it fell off.when i walked into the bathroom there was mold all over the bath and up the walls the toliet had not been cleaned and there was toothpaste all over the sink.it was the worst hotel i had ever been too so much for a roantic weekend.when we went downstairs to complain the man on reception wasnt interested at all he didnt even apologise so we got our stuff and left to find a different hotel i will never go back to this hotel and dont reccomend anyone else too.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled as a couple