$385
$355
  • Restaurant
Hotel Magda Champs Elysees(Paris)(Great Value!)
$348
$156
$531
$164
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $239/night.

$351
$337
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $409/night.

$437
$387
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $448/night.

$170
$155
$345
$308
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $361/night.

Hotel Eiffel Seine(Paris)
$181
$135
Official Site
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $178/night.

$276
$264
Orbitz.com
$1,264
  • Pool
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 23, 2009

Far away from the centre, cramped rooms, rude staff.

not worth the commute at all...don't go unless you are out of any other option.

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 20, 2009

Unfriendly staff, dimly rooms, cramped quarters!

From the minute you arrive at the hotel till your departure, the receptionist has a perpetual frown on his face. A sign of what is in store, perhaps!
You are led into a tiny lift that opens out into a cramped hallway. Your room ends even before it begins and is still dingy and dark with the lights on. The bathroom is convenient thankfully and the basement cafe is average.
The location is probably the hotel's best and only strong point.
Still, I am sure Paris would have better places to offer for this rate!

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 19, 2008

When we arrived at the Hotel Belgrand for the second week of my husbands and my honeymoon, I thought it was a joke. We booked the hotel because we had no other place to stay in our budget.

The hotel is good for people minding their budget but not for people who are "hotel snobs", which I am, my husband not so much.

The Good:
The staff was really nice. Had no problems with them at all. The breakfast, mind you only two buns each, was okay. My husband and I decided to go our own way for breakfast after two days.

It is right beside a metro. This was so convenient. The metro was always on time and really easy to use. Also not that long a metro ride into the city centre, approximately 15mins total.

The bed was comfy and the sheets were nice and clean. The room got "cleaned" everyday.

The Bad: (again a hotel snob)
To me this hotel was a step above a hostel. The only thing that was not hostel like was that you had a bathroom in your room. To get by the bed, I had to close the window, otherwise I be walking on the bed. There was only about a foot between the bed and the window.
The bathroom was okay. Both my husband and I did not like the shower. It was a bath tub with a half pane of glass and you had to hold the shower head. It was very hard to feel like you have had a proper shower when you have to hold the shower head.
Do not think you will get piece and quiet in your hotel room after along day of walking Paris. The walls are paper thin. The first night we had a family next door to us who where dancing around and what sounded like yelling instead of talking.
The lift is small. I realize this is not really a bad thing but I had to let people know. It will fit, two people, two hiking backpacks stacked on top of each other and that is it.

For a honeymoon this is not what I was expecting. If you are not a "hotel snob" and are on a budget, this would be a great place for you. If you are a "hotel snob" and on a budget, take the hit and stay some where, where you will feel comfortable. This is not the hotel for you.

• Stayed: October 2008
Reviewed November 11, 2007

Since this is a 1* property, at 40 EUR per night, I did not expect much. I was hoping for a room on the back side where it would be a little less noisy, but was not given that choice since I had paid for the least expensive room. I stayed 5 nights and was glad I was there. This is in the 20th distr., so it is not in a tourist part of town. There is an excellent bakery down the street where you can get fresh bagettes morning and night (skip the breakfast provided by the hotel), as well as a little creperie across the street. You would choose this hotel if you wanted a cheap place to stay . I also had only a tub. a standing shower was difficult. But once I reminded myself I was not at the Hilton, and my alternative hotel in St Germain was $200/nt, I learned how to relax and take a bath. The mattress was very comfortable, and I was not disturbed by the street noise at night. I didn't even need to use my earplugs. My room was clean, and the staff cleaned my room daily, with fresh towels every day. What else do you want for 40 EUR in Paris?

• Stayed: November 2007, traveled solo
1  Thank dilagg
Reviewed October 3, 2007

This hotel seemed to be a cheap choice for our small budget, in a convenient location. In fact, the hotel is well located, in front of the metro station. Nearby the hotel there are many facilities (2 supermarkets,many shops, some restaurants, a postal office) and the staff is really friendly. However, our room was not clean: under the bed there were... lots of stuff!, behind the sink was full of dirtiness, the shower curtain was covered by mould and so was the wall of the bathroom. The curtains of the room were black from the dust and so was also in the breakfast room. However, the sheets and the towels were clean and were changed everyday. The breakfast was good and abundant (mediterranean style: tea, milk, coffee, bread, croissant!).
The windows did not close very well and the street is quite noisy.
If you look only for a very cheap accomodation, only for sleeping, and you don't mind about the cleanliness and the noise, it could be a good option. otherwise, forgot this hotel!

• Stayed: October 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)