$165
$124
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $145/night.

$381
$335
$394
$341
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of $511/night.

$158
$144
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $163/night.

$315
$290
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $332/night.

$202
$171
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $222/night.

Hotel Eiffel Seine(Paris)
$165
$149
Official Site
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $169/night.

$513
$471
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $564/night.

$220
$208
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $283/night.

$1,274
$1,197
Priceline
  • Pool
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 11, 2007

Since this is a 1* property, at 40 EUR per night, I did not expect much. I was hoping for a room on the back side where it would be a little less noisy, but was not given that choice since I had paid for the least expensive room. I stayed 5 nights and was glad I was there. This is in the 20th distr., so it is not in a tourist part of town. There is an excellent bakery down the street where you can get fresh bagettes morning and night (skip the breakfast provided by the hotel), as well as a little creperie across the street. You would choose this hotel if you wanted a cheap place to stay . I also had only a tub. a standing shower was difficult. But once I reminded myself I was not at the Hilton, and my alternative hotel in St Germain was $200/nt, I learned how to relax and take a bath. The mattress was very comfortable, and I was not disturbed by the street noise at night. I didn't even need to use my earplugs. My room was clean, and the staff cleaned my room daily, with fresh towels every day. What else do you want for 40 EUR in Paris?

• Stayed: November 2007, traveled solo
1  Thank dilagg
Reviewed October 3, 2007

This hotel seemed to be a cheap choice for our small budget, in a convenient location. In fact, the hotel is well located, in front of the metro station. Nearby the hotel there are many facilities (2 supermarkets,many shops, some restaurants, a postal office) and the staff is really friendly. However, our room was not clean: under the bed there were... lots of stuff!, behind the sink was full of dirtiness, the shower curtain was covered by mould and so was the wall of the bathroom. The curtains of the room were black from the dust and so was also in the breakfast room. However, the sheets and the towels were clean and were changed everyday. The breakfast was good and abundant (mediterranean style: tea, milk, coffee, bread, croissant!).
The windows did not close very well and the street is quite noisy.
If you look only for a very cheap accomodation, only for sleeping, and you don't mind about the cleanliness and the noise, it could be a good option. otherwise, forgot this hotel!

• Stayed: October 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed April 2, 2007

I spent 6 nights there. Despite the poor breakfast (no cheese... forget about fruits, eggs or bacon), the mini-bar out of order, the absence of conventional shower (just bathtube, the french way of bathing) and the smelly room (but no that much) it worthed and I would return. In Paris, you must spend all the day long enjoying the city. Hotel, just to sleep. And it was just in front of the metro station, taking 15 minutes to most of the city attractions. That´s why it worthed. Also it was clean and had friendly staff most of the times. The only nearby attraction is the Cemetary Père Lachaise, 20 minutes walking. About the hotel, there´s a small supermarket just crossing the street, so you can buy some cheese to improve your breakfast... hehe

• Stayed: May 2006, traveled as a couple
2  Thank RSantos
Reviewed September 6, 2006

For a cheap hotel in a good location it was absolutely brilliant. Just outside is a metro station which runs perfectly..never had to wait more than 2 minutes.

It was perfectly clean and the rooms were cleaned extremely well and regularly.

Extremely cheap to stay in with no problems at all.

The staff were extremely friendly and ready to help..sound proofing in the rooms was good as well...could hardly hear the traffic.

It is a brilliant base for exploring paris and we were hardly ever there so we did not want to pay for a 5* hotel..we got more than what we paid for and were extremely happy!

Stayed: October 2004
2  Thank ebk
A TripAdvisor Member
England
Reviewed March 15, 2006

This was a last minute booking for three of us and I wish we hadn't bothered. The rooms (especially the floors in the bedrooms) were disgustingly filthy. The lifts didn't work and I would advise anyone to look elsewhere . I think you need a minimum of 3 stars for an hotel in Paris!

• Stayed: May 2004