$347
$315
$157
$122
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $150/night.

$161
$144
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $171/night.

$389
$340
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $502/night.

$553
$311
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $391/night.

$314
$291
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $324/night.

$214
$171
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $238/night.

$220
$197
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $272/night.

Hotel Eiffel Seine(Paris)
$207
$149
Official Site
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $167/night.

$1,277
$1,199
Priceline
  • Pool
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 12, 2010

This was a great hotel at a wondefully cheap price! My partner and I checked a lot of hotels for our trip around Europe, and most of them were so expensive in Paris, but the Belgrand was excellent value for money. We stayed here for 6 nights and really liked it. It has the BEST location, right next to a metro station that takes you everywhere you will need to go. There is a supermarket just next door too and on the weekends there was a fresh food market with meats and fruit and cakes and bread which was amazing!!!! The rooms were very basic, and were a little bit dated, but we didnt spend too much time in the rooms. The staff were very friendly even after we woke them up at 2am when we first arrived and they booked us a taxi to the airport at 4am for our departure which was right on time. No complaints at all. A good place to base yourself to explore wonderful paris.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kollie
Reviewed October 7, 2010

This is THE hotel in Paris for budget travellers! Location couldn't be better, nice neighbourhood, helpful staff and comfortable rooms. There are ony two reasons why one can't say it's perfect: the shower is not fixed on the wall, which makes everythin a little more complicated, and the room is a little dark (I like to read in bed, but if I did it there it would probably give me headaches). But everything else is really good, and I would definitely come back.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ma_2508
Reviewed September 29, 2010

The Belgrand is in a lovely part of Paris, right on the Metro Line which was awesome! A few minutes walk to Pere Lachaise and across the road from Edith Piaf Square. The view from my window was very Parisian and I loved it it.

The room was basic, but comfortable, I slept well and found there was little or no road noise. The bathroom was okay- it would have been better if the shower wasn't broken (a hand-held spout that's bracket had broken, I mended it myself with a large bull-dog clip I had in my bag - and the hot water wasn't the best).

Heater worked in the bathroom but not in the rest of the room, so was a little chilly at night. We also couldn't get the fridge working (my partners sister and parents were also there and couldn't get theirs working either, so I suspect there was a trick to these European mini-bars)

They had an elevator too, which was nice as we had a lot of bags.

The staff were lovely! Very friendly and those on the desk spoke English well - he was joking with me every day about my bad French, made me feel very comfortable.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 11, 2009

It's an old hotel with allot of details in terms of the rooms. ( old and deteriorated ). However it was clean and good housekeeping service. the best of the hotel is the location, if you have a low budget for Paris and wan´t to do a trade off between having a cheap hotel, but expend your budget in restaurants and attraction, this is the one to pick. It has a metro station literally 5mts away from the front door. It also has a supermarket in frontThe best for me was a Bakery that is located close to Gambetta station, it's in front of a flower store, like 1km walking from the hotel. Everything is awesome and delicious. For 10 Euros I had an excellent breakfast for me and my wife.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Fernando16
Reviewed November 7, 2009

This is our 3rd consecitive visit to Paris & our 3rd time at the Belgrand. I cannot fault the staff, they are friendly & so helpful. It's a great location next to a metro, you literally fall out of the hotel down the steps into the station. You are a 5 minute walk from the lively Gambetta area & Pere La Chase cemetery (which was our main reason for chosing this hotel 3 years ago), great restaurants, bakeries & a wide range of shops. This is how Paris should be, not the commercialised overpriced areas downtown

If you are looking for a budget hotel in a great neighbourhood then go to this hotel

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple