“Brilliant!”

Ranked #575 of 1,797 Hotels in Paris
London, United Kingdom
“Brilliant!”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Stayed here for 3 nights. Arrived early on the first day (10:00am). Hotel said the rooms weren't ready but that we could leave our baggage there. This was a life saver as it meant we could explore Paris for a few hours without lugging around suitcases! Hotel room itself was clean, spacious and bed very comfortable. Got quite hot at night but the air con did help. No kettle but after seeing previous reviews made sure I packed tea bags and kettle with me! We stayed on the 5th floor and even got a view of the Eiffel Tower! Refurb works were going on during the day, but didn't bother us and we weren't in the hotel during the day anyway. We paid around £52 per night as booked 3 months in advance. Absolute bargain for the standard of room and location. Didn't eat at the hotel so cant comment on the food. About 20 minutes on the metro into central Paris, and on one line. 2-5 minute walk from hotel to the Metro. Nice choice of shops and patisseries close to hotel as well. On our last day when we checked out, they were kind enough to let us leave our bags there until later as our flight was not due until the evening. All the team speak good English which helps. They also booked us a taxi to the airport when we returned for our luggage. Was sad to leave. Next time we go to Paris we will stay here again!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Victoria R

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed September 15, 2013

We stayed 9 days in this hotel during the summer of 2010 in Paris. Paris hotel is typically expensive. So we look for IBIS hotel, which provide standard European basic accommodation with reasonable price. Don't expect luxury, or extra. It is clean. It is in district 15, and away from center of action. You need to ride subway to major attractions in Paris. You save money by living a bit far. This is still part of Paris. It is near a park. The street scene is still safe, but not tourist site. You got to see average Paris resident's life. Non glamorous, but real. Service is average. In 2010, we reserved in 21 days advance and got daily rate of $56/night. Now, rate is doubling that. only three years. I guess whole Paris hotel market is like that. So when you have the budget to see Paris, don't wait too long.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank WorldTravellerEnjoy
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed August 21, 2013

we have stayed in this hotel for 6 nights. This was our first time in paris and we were not very sure about the public transportation to reach a particular place.Every time hotel staff helped us in understanding the best route to reach the place. We have taken the room on top floor. You can see Eiffel Tower from your room. Location of the hotel is really very convenient. If you use Metro, you can get down at Porte De Vincennes and take tram for brancion. After that is just 2 minutes walk. There is bus also which directly goes to Louvre Museum. It is also very convenient to go to Versailles. The room is also clean and hotel staff always provided us chilled water. I loved my stay and would like to visit again.

Room Tip: ask for top floor room you might get view of Eiffel Tower
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank anuragsinha007
Americana, Brazil
Reviewed August 6, 2013

They have a really good crew. The rooms are always clean and the beds are good. The breakfast worths and the front guys are always up to help you. the subway is located less then 4 minutes walking from the hoteI and there is a carrefour in the middle of the way.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

city island, new york
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I only happened on this hotel because my first choice (hotel clarisse) barred me even though I prepaid because I had my 2 small dogs with me. The front desk guy, a dead ringer for jean dujardin, spoke English and was more than willing to help me. 1st, he matched the price that the first hotel charged me--which was 40euros less, then he called them up trying to get them to refund me the money, which they didn't. He put my 2 small dogs and me on the main floor so I could have easy access to the street--the room was lovely and spacious--the hotel is in the process of being renovated--the location is ideal--my room was brand spanking new--they have a little bar at the reception and a sitting area that's open and bright--I will stay here again--nothing but thumbs up--they have a breakfast area on the 1st floor--excellent

Room Tip: get on the main floor if you have dogs staying with you
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Auckland Central, New Zealand
Reviewed July 19, 2013

I stayed one night in the IBIS Paris Brancion before a flight back to New Zealand. The staff were very friendly, spoke good English and had me checked in within minutes. Room I stayed in was a little dated with orange carpet but the hotel is undergoing renovations in which the rooms are being updated - there is a board in the reception area indicating this. As there is renovations there was construction noise from ~8:00 am to 5:00 pm. This wasn't an issue though as being in Paris, why would you be in the hotel at that time?!

After check out I was able to store my luggage in the office for the whole day until my flight that night. Breakfast was a continental buffet with fresh little crepes, ham and cheeses, cereals, coffee, croissants and breads. Yum!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 17, 2013

I stayed here while attending a tradeshow at the Paris Expo. Like most Ibis, it's fairly basic in terms of facilities and decor but I always find the beds very comfortable. Breakfast is fine and the staff are very polite. I had a room on the 6th floor and was pleasantly surprised to stick my head out the window and see a completely unobstructed view of the Eiffel Tower. Surprisingly the hotel seemed to be about 50% smoking which was fine for me but as this seems to be a rarity these days some may want to ensure that they get a non-smoking room. If you're going to the Expo then it's a straightforward 10 minute walk or hop on a tram at Brancion. The trams are frequent and will get you there in a few minutes.

Room Tip: Rooms on higher floors may have an Eiffel Tower view.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business