“Excellent Customer Service”

Ranked #594 of 1,801 Hotels in Paris
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Excellent Customer Service”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

we have stayed in this hotel for 6 nights. This was our first time in paris and we were not very sure about the public transportation to reach a particular place.Every time hotel staff helped us in understanding the best route to reach the place. We have taken the room on top floor. You can see Eiffel Tower from your room. Location of the hotel is really very convenient. If you use Metro, you can get down at Porte De Vincennes and take tram for brancion. After that is just 2 minutes walk. There is bus also which directly goes to Louvre Museum. It is also very convenient to go to Versailles. The room is also clean and hotel staff always provided us chilled water. I loved my stay and would like to visit again.

Room Tip: ask for top floor room you might get view of Eiffel Tower
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank anuragsinha007

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Americana, Brazil
Reviewed August 6, 2013

They have a really good crew. The rooms are always clean and the beds are good. The breakfast worths and the front guys are always up to help you. the subway is located less then 4 minutes walking from the hoteI and there is a carrefour in the middle of the way.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

city island, new york
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I only happened on this hotel because my first choice (hotel clarisse) barred me even though I prepaid because I had my 2 small dogs with me. The front desk guy, a dead ringer for jean dujardin, spoke English and was more than willing to help me. 1st, he matched the price that the first hotel charged me--which was 40euros less, then he called them up trying to get them to refund me the money, which they didn't. He put my 2 small dogs and me on the main floor so I could have easy access to the street--the room was lovely and spacious--the hotel is in the process of being renovated--the location is ideal--my room was brand spanking new--they have a little bar at the reception and a sitting area that's open and bright--I will stay here again--nothing but thumbs up--they have a breakfast area on the 1st floor--excellent

Room Tip: get on the main floor if you have dogs staying with you
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Auckland Central, New Zealand
Reviewed July 19, 2013

I stayed one night in the IBIS Paris Brancion before a flight back to New Zealand. The staff were very friendly, spoke good English and had me checked in within minutes. Room I stayed in was a little dated with orange carpet but the hotel is undergoing renovations in which the rooms are being updated - there is a board in the reception area indicating this. As there is renovations there was construction noise from ~8:00 am to 5:00 pm. This wasn't an issue though as being in Paris, why would you be in the hotel at that time?!

After check out I was able to store my luggage in the office for the whole day until my flight that night. Breakfast was a continental buffet with fresh little crepes, ham and cheeses, cereals, coffee, croissants and breads. Yum!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 17, 2013

I stayed here while attending a tradeshow at the Paris Expo. Like most Ibis, it's fairly basic in terms of facilities and decor but I always find the beds very comfortable. Breakfast is fine and the staff are very polite. I had a room on the 6th floor and was pleasantly surprised to stick my head out the window and see a completely unobstructed view of the Eiffel Tower. Surprisingly the hotel seemed to be about 50% smoking which was fine for me but as this seems to be a rarity these days some may want to ensure that they get a non-smoking room. If you're going to the Expo then it's a straightforward 10 minute walk or hop on a tram at Brancion. The trams are frequent and will get you there in a few minutes.

Room Tip: Rooms on higher floors may have an Eiffel Tower view.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Paris, France
Reviewed June 18, 2013

For the price it was very nice. Its difficult to find a parkering if you have a car. The Hotel offered a parkering for 20 €/day. Expensive but worth it.

We stayed at the 7 floor. The elevator got broken under the night and we were very tired after a whole day walking in Paris. The hotel could have compensating us with something. My girlfriends parents were with us on that trip and they have to walk 7 floor at 12PM in night. Not good. So compensation is a must I think.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple