Stayed 5 nights total, the room is quite small, even for an Ibis standard, specially the bathroom. However, the location is good, 2 minute walk to Cambronne station. Plenty of restaurants around the hotel, and a Carrefour mini market few blocks away.
Stayed in room 569, with an unforgettable view, as you can see in the attached picture.
All receptionists speak very good english, which is somehow not usual in Paris...
Para os brasileiros, alguns recepcionistas falam português, e a maioria dos restaurantes nas proximidades possuem menu em português.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Eiffel Tower is located at the centre of Paris. You will access the hotel easily by car(hotel parking) and by train. At the hotel, you will appreciate a modern comfort. We propose a continental breakfast served as a buffet.Our restaurant "L'Estamiet" is a French Bistrot serving typical and generous meals. From April to OCtober, you will enjoy our patio garden for a drink or a meal. We are looking forward to see you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, ACCOR, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your ibis Paris Tour Eiffel Cambronne 15eme reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Tour Eiffel Cambronne Hotel Paris
- Ibis Hotel Paris
- Ibis Hotel Tour Eiffel
- Ibis Paris Tour Eiffel Cambronne