Stayed here two years ago and came back because of the location. Was another good stay and the staff were far friendlier this time! Breakfast is delicious but lots of pastries so if you're not into that you are probably better going somewhere else. I can recommend you ask for a room towards the front of the hotel (rue cambronne) because there is a nightclub in the street at the back of the hotel and we had NO sleep becaus the people were out the front all night until 8am partying! So if you want sleep, request a room away from there. Rooms are small but not too bad if you are only using it for sleeping! Free wifi. No tea making facilities in the room but restaurant has tea and coffee available all night. 15 minutes walk to Eiffel tower and close to a shopping street that includes H&M and Gap and a delicious gelato place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Eiffel Tower is located at the centre of Paris. You will access the hotel easily by car(hotel parking) and by train. At the hotel, you will appreciate a modern comfort. We propose a continental breakfast served as a buffet.Our restaurant "L'Estamiet" is a French Bistrot serving typical and generous meals. From April to OCtober, you will enjoy our patio garden for a drink or a meal. We are looking forward to see you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your ibis Paris Tour Eiffel Cambronne 15eme reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Tour Eiffel Cambronne Hotel Paris
- Ibis Hotel Paris
- Ibis Hotel Tour Eiffel
- Ibis Paris Tour Eiffel Cambronne