I have stayed in Ibis Tour Eiffel a few times now. The location is perfect, a mere 10-15 walk to the eiffel tower.
The hotel is dearer each year we have stayed, but this seems to be like everything else.
The rooms are very clean but very small. We got a change of towels and we only stayed 2 nights.
The food in the hotel is ok, good breakfast and an average dinner. Walk out the hotel, 10 minutes to Commerce and you will find a few lovely places to eat.
Brilliant for a few days away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Eiffel Tower is located at the centre of Paris. You will access the hotel easily by car (hotel parking) and by train. At the hotel, you will appreciate a modern comfort. We propose a continental breakfast served as a buffet. Our restaurant "L'Estamiet" is a French Bistrot serving typical and generous meals. From April to OCtober, you will enjoy our patio garden for a drink or a meal. We are looking forward to see you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your ibis Paris Tour Eiffel Cambronne 15eme reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Tour Eiffel Cambronne Hotel Paris
- Ibis Hotel Paris
- Ibis Hotel Tour Eiffel
- Ibis Paris Tour Eiffel Cambronne