The location was good, very close to public transportation and nice restaurants,. The hotel says they have parking, but when we arrived the garage, which is also for public use, had no spots (and 17 EUR per day, even on weekends). Luckily it was the weekend and we found a spot that was some blocks away that was free Sat-Sun. If not for that, this would have been a big issue. The rooms are VERY small, as well as the bathrooms. Really not big enough for 2 people with luggage to move around. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. I think too expensive for what we got overall. You could do better in this town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Eiffel Tower is located at the centre of Paris. You will access the hotel easily by car(hotel parking) and by train. At the hotel, you will appreciate a modern comfort. We propose a continental breakfast served as a buffet.Our restaurant "L'Estamiet" is a French Bistrot serving typical and generous meals. From April to OCtober, you will enjoy our patio garden for a drink or a meal. We are looking forward to see you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your ibis Paris Tour Eiffel Cambronne 15eme reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Tour Eiffel Cambronne Hotel Paris
- Ibis Hotel Paris
- Ibis Hotel Tour Eiffel
- Ibis Paris Tour Eiffel Cambronne