The only positive thing that I can say about this hotel is that it has a view of the Eiffel Tower (from some rooms-we had requested for one beforehand). One isn't really expecting The Ritz like luxury at a budget hotel, but at the Ibis, cost cutting it taken to such an extreme that it leaves a sour taste. Also, it is not within walking distance from the Eiffel. As the person at the Tourist Information Desk at the Airport said, it would be a very courageous thing to do. The staff isn't anything to write home about either. The girl at the reception almost gave us a panic attack with her vague and unhelpful answers, the day we were leaving and going to the Gare-du-Nord and were requesting for a taxi.
On the plus side, its just around the corner from the Metro station, making getting around really easy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Eiffel Tower is located at the centre of Paris. You will access the hotel easily by car(hotel parking) and by train. At the hotel, you will appreciate a modern comfort. We propose a continental breakfast served as a buffet.Our restaurant "L'Estamiet" is a French Bistrot serving typical and generous meals. From April to OCtober, you will enjoy our patio garden for a drink or a meal. We are looking forward to see you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, ACCOR, Despegar.com, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Ibis Tour Eiffel Cambronne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Tour Eiffel Cambronne Hotel Paris
- Ibis Hotel Paris
- Ibis Hotel Tour Eiffel
- Ibis Paris Tour Eiffel Cambronne