A 15 minute walk from the Eiffel Tower (those who are saying 5 must have had their running shoes on) we were lucky enough to have a view of the Eiffel Tower from our room (Room 202).
With modern amenities our room was clean and up to date with a free safe, flatscreen tv and mini bar (not free). The bathroom was ultra modern with a walk in shower.
Nearby to two metros on the number 6 line (green line). If you walk towards the eiffel tower you have Bir Hakelm on your left or Dupelix on the right. Both connect you to Charles De Gaulle Etoille where you can get the 1 line (yellow line) to just about anywhere in zones 1 to 3.
There are plenty of restaurants nearby and all reasonably priced. We headed up towards Bir Hakelm metro and ate at the pizza restaurants across the road. 11 euros for a lovely pizza, the drinks however 5 euros (small cola, small beer etc).
The area is safe, we wandered back to the hotel close to midnight and it felt very safe due to it being less touristy more residential.
Staff all very friendly and spoke perfect english (i felt bad with my limited frencspanish (my half french half spanish language I seem to adapt out there..)
Don't hesitate to book. An easy choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Paris near the Eiffel Tower and the Exhibition Center Porte de Versailles. Near shops and cinemas. 33 air-conditioned rooms with internet access and WIFI. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Eiffel Saint Charles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eiffel Saint Charles Hotel Paris
- Accor Paris Saint Charles