Everything is small including the elevator. Rooms are very small but neat. Just enough place for sleeping and 2 bags. They do provide a cabinet and safe. The walls are thin.. you can hear the next door guest talk and TV
Bathrooms are small.. not much space inside. The bathroom sink was every flat, with water splashing out. Free breakfast.. and it was very basic with not much choices.
Free internet and pretty good speed.
The hotel is 5 mins walk from Dupleix metro station. No direct trains to Lourve area, or Du nord or liyon. So switching trains with luggage is a pain.
20 mins walk to Eiffel tower. There some good restaurants and bakeries (patisserie) around.
Overall value for money, close to Eiffel tower where you can take a river cruise.
If you are just looking a value place to stay overnight.. this is a good place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Paris near the Eiffel Tower and the Exhibition Center Porte de Versailles. Near shops and cinemas. 33 air-conditioned rooms with internet access and WIFI. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Eiffel Saint Charles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eiffel Saint Charles Hotel Paris
- Accor Paris Saint Charles