Very nice clean comfortable Hotel, rooms small, but very nice, breakfast very basic, staff very helpful. Ideal base for everything with the Metro close by, and bus stop just round the corner which will take you where you need to go, should you not want to travel on the Metro. My advise would be to get the bus from Gare Du Nord 2 euros 30 to 40 minutes. Our taxi their took an hour to get to the hotel, as it was Gay rights to marriage day!! Traffic every where and cost a whopping 32 euros. Loads of restaurants, and beautiful patisseries yummy. The only down side was the weather cold and wet for one Whole day and we only did 3 days, but did all the sightseeing tours. I love Paris having been before, my sisters first time,shame it was colder than we expected but we had fun. I would definitely stay at this Hotel again. Look for deals on Rail Bookers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Paris near the Eiffel Tower and the Exhibition Center Porte de Versailles. Near shops and cinemas. 30 air-conditioned rooms with internet access and WIFI. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Eiffel Saint Charles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eiffel Saint Charles Hotel Paris
- Accor Paris Saint Charles