Hotel Ares Paris
Ranked #77 of 1,804 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed August 9, 2014

Absolutely adored this hotel! Such a charming, cozy, modern and private hotel. Location was perfect. 10 minutes walk to the Eiffel, passing through the local apartments and parks, dining in the restaurants along the lane.. Without the fuss of tourists. No doubt the room was a bit smaller than what we were used to but the interior design and decor made up for it. Not to mention the breathtaking view of the Eiffel Tower from the window! (we took the suite). This was the first holiday trip to Paris with my boyfriend and it has certainly set the standard for our future travels. We have nothing but fond memories of the hotel in this city of love. Will most definitely return here again!

(I actually travelled in 2012 but completely forgot to write a review. The hotel was that great that two years later, I can still remember everything about it)

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
ares15, Owner at Hotel Ares Paris, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2014

Dear Guest
thank you for taking time to leave this nice comment on tripadvisor
we are glad to know that you enjoy your visit and
we hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back soon for a next stay in Paris

Kindest regards
Enrico Casimirri

Write a ReviewReviews (2,502)

Reviewed August 5, 2014

We loved this hotel. This was my familys first trip to France and this hotel was a perfect choice. Within 10 minutes walk to the Eiffel Tower and centrally located to the other attractions. Situated in a quiet street but a short walk to buses and trains. The hotel was clean, comfortable and beautifully decorated. The staff at reception were lovely and very helpful. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this hotel.

3  Thank Michelle M

Dear Guest
we thank you for this nice review
we are glad that you enjoy the location and the staff
and will be pleased to welcome you again for a next trip to our city

kindest regards

Reviewed August 5, 2014

I stayed at this trendy boutique hotel last fall for my first visit to Paris and it was perfect, I can't say a single negative thing about it. All the people who worked there were friendly and helpful, the breakfast was tasty, and the location was ideal for my mom and I. There are restaurants aplenty nearby and it's walking distance to the Eiffel Tower. It's also only a few blocks from a Metro station so navigating around Paris was a breeze. I would recommend this hotel to anyone and I will definitely stay there again on my next trip.

Room Tip: There are huge balconies attached to each room, perfect for drinking wine and enjoying the evening b...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Toni P

Dear Guest
We thank you for taking time to leave this review on tripadvisor
it's s nice for us to know that you will recommend our hotel and will come back

Looking forward to welcoming you again
kind regards

Reviewed August 3, 2014

I traveled alone while my husband followed the last week of the Tour de France. I felt safe and secure the entire time. Delicious restaurants and colorful cafés were just a block away. Severine at the front desk scheduled tours for me with what appeared to be effortless ease. As to the room, I had the most basic room in the house. However, it was beautiful! The AC worked great as well. The room was immaculately clean and as the French aspire to, very chic. The ambience of the Hotel Ares will remain with me always as a wonderful memory. Darius at the front desk was very nice and when a scheduled tour pick-up was running just five minutes late, was on the phone confirming my arrangements. If you are going to Paris, stay at this hotel. I also stayed at the W Opera and a Sofitel on my trip. I prefer the decor, ambience and personal touches of the Hotel Ares to these five star hotels.

Room Tip: I had the most basic room and loved it. If you want a soaking tub, the hotel will try to make that h...
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank 11Janet67
ares15, Owner at Hotel Ares Paris, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2014

Dear Guest
we thank you for this so nice comment
we are happy to know that you had a nice stay in our hotel and in Paris and we hope
to see you again for another visit to our city

with our kindest regards

Reviewed August 1, 2014

As of the date of this review, we have stayed at Hotel Ares Eiffel twice. Both stays were in November for a Thanksgiving getaway and both stays could not have been better. Located on a quiet street a short stroll from the Eiffel Tower (Arrondissement 7), Hotel Ares is perfectly located close to major attractions but still on a quiet street that offers a relaxing and idyllic Parisian experience. If you're a walker, nearly all of Paris is easily accessible from the hotel by foot; if you'd prefer to give your feet a rest, the Metro is easily accessible. The rooms are not huge, but they--in my opinion--are perfectly sized, and the finishings are superb--luxurious, comfortable and warm. As for the staff, I can't write enough good things. They were friendly, accommodating and helpful. Whether you have questions regarding your upcoming stay, need a taxi, want to practice your French, or need assistance making a restaurant reservation, the staff at Hotel Ares is quick to respond and there to help. In summary, Paris is one of my favorite cities and it would be hard to visit it without calling Hotel Ares my home while I was there. If you're looking for the perfect hotel a little stroll outside of the bustle of Arrondissement 1, then Hotel Ares is the choice for you. Highly recommend!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank CB_Chicago

Dear Guest
thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review following
your stay in our hotel

we are happy to know that you feel like home with us and we will wait to welcome you
again for a next trip to Paris
Kind regards

Reviewed August 1, 2014

We loved this hotel! The location was great, we walked to the Eiffel Tower every evening to watch the lights being turned on. Our room was beautiful and had a large bathroom and the staff is very friendly and helpful. This was our first visit to Paris, this hotel added to the enjoyment of our visit and we would definitely stay here again.

1  Thank L B

Dear Guest
we thank you so much for this nice review
and will be pleased to welcome you again for your next trip to Paris

Kindest regards

Reviewed August 1, 2014

Sweet hotel not too far from the Tour Eiffel. Close to some nice restaurants, this hotel is hidden in a neighborhood, right across the street from a school. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Tiny balcony allowed us to open up doors for fresh air. Large shower, but small bathroom overall for our family of four. Breakfast room looked cute, but the price for breakfast was way too high. We settled for breakfast at one of the many cafes nearby and had the same food for half-price. Friendly staff, most of whom spoke pretty good English. Not the most exciting area of town, but easy access to the metro.

Room Tip: Our room had a small balcony that overlooked the apartment building next door. We heard there were...