Hotel Ares Paris
$1,619
$1,138
  • Pool
2,553 results
All reviewseiffel towerversace tileshermes toiletriesla motte picquetmetro stationaround the cornerbeautiful hotelquiet neighborhoodminute walkclassic roomexecutive roommini barlovely boutiquequiet side streethotel breakfastlocation was perfectwould highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed January 7, 2014

We have spent 4 nights in Ares hotel, Paris, and we liked it. It is a nice boutique hotel, located near to the Eiffel Tower. The room was little small,but very comfortable and beautifully decorated. We had plenty space for our luggages. We think that this hotel is ideal for couples and short breaks. Overall a really enjoyable stay!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

There's not a single bad thing I can say about this place. Every single employee was super-friendly and helpful, the breakfast is super quality, the room was beautiful, the location is great... If you're considering staying here you won't be sorry.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 3, 2014

We booked Hotel Ares based on the favorable TripAdvisor ratings. I have to say that we are in full agreement with all the positive reviewers. What a delightful hotel! The hotel is located a short walk from the Eiffel Tower as well as the Invalides area. For those parts of the city that were further away the Metro couldn't have been any closer and was easy to navigate, even though neither of us speak French.

The room was small, but it had adequate space for all our luggage and belongings. The room was beautifully appointed and was a welcome place to return to after long days of sightseeing. Our room was on the 6th floor and had a cute balcony that overlooked a small courtyard and church in the distance. You could hear the noise from recess at a nearby school duting the day. Most days we were sightseeing so it wasn't an issue.

The Ares staff was pleasant and helpful. Prior to arriving I had emailed them a couple times asking for advice on travel from the airport and they were always quick to respond. They also were helpful with restaurant recommendations. ( We enjoyed Le Zinc right around the corner from the Ares. It was perfect for our first dinner after a long day of traveling.)

As a side note, I would recommend the Paris Museum Pass if you plan on taking in lots of museums. It even included Versailles which we would highly recommend. Also, the Metro kiosks sell a 10 pack of Metro tickets. After much research, this seemed to be the most economical way to see Paris. There were lots of packages that I looked into but the dollars and cents just didn't add up. The Museum Pass can be purchased at the airport and other museums.

Our one hot tip, also discovered somewhere from another reviewer on TripAdvisor, is the secret entrance to the Louvre. Avoid the crowds, and enter at the Porte des Lions entrance.

We also booked our tour of the Eiffel Tower through Viator and it was fabulous. One of the many highlights of our trip.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank roffmania
Reviewed December 30, 2013 via mobile

Booked 3 nights here to surprise my wife for Christmas. I wanted a boutique hotel for the charm the larger chains lack, and a more intimate service, mainly due to us having our baby with us and my wife requiring a wheat/gluten free diet (not easy to cope with in a place like Paris). I emailed in advance and the staff, responded to my emails promptly and gave me confidence they would provide gluten free options for breakfast which they did. They also even let me pick the colour room i wanted! ( now i sound picky!)- i just wanted it to be perfect, which it was! On arriving Isabelle gave us a very warm welcome and checked us in. On entering our room my wife was thrilled with the design of the room. The bathroom was equally well designed. Most hotels in Paris have smaller rooms than hotel in say the UK or USA but we still had plenty of space with all our baby bits and luggage with a cot in the room also ( we had an executive room). The mini bar was good value at 5€/day for all you want but i drink more tea than anything and my only criticism is that there wasn't tea and coffee in the room, but that is more a personal thing for me and in some ways a brew kit would rob some of the elegance of the room. They did provide us a kettle free of charge for the babys bottles and we were able to get tea and coffee from the dining area for a small charge. The bed was very comfy,there were a few english channels on the tv, free wifi, lovely furnishings and curtians! The tiles in the bathroom were lovely, and the shower was fantastic! Hermes toiletries were a nice bonus!
had breakfast at the hotel each day and this im some peoples opiniom is steep at 18€ per head but for me it was worth it- i couldnt cope with the hustle and bustle of a Parisian cafe first thing in the morning and liked to head back to the room after to pack for the day,and add to this the wife's dietary needs and the fact it was 'all you can eat' technically i think its a good deal,with various breads and pastries, sausages and scrambled eggs, cold cuts , cheeses etc, and again the decor is immaculate and tasteful in the dining room. I could go on all day about how helpful and accommodating all the staff were! Even the maid was helpful and polite!
In a nutshell, if you are after a hotel with style and comfort, and good service ,approachable staff, a few minutes walk to the eiffel tower, and 10 minutes taxi ride to most of the major attractions, this is for you! I dont regret forking out for this place at all! I cant imagine i would stop else where if i return to Paris! Thankyou Hotel Ares! Andrew and Dominique Gillett

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank AndyDTG
Reviewed December 23, 2013

Arrived Friday evening and flew home on Sunday night staying at Ares Hotel close to Eiffel Tower. Welcome was genuine, the staff in this family run hotel did all they could to make our stay both enjoyable and memorable.
Three rooms were booked by our son for his future in laws and ourselves (on separate flights) whilst he and his girlfriend arrived on an earlier flight. We were there to surprise Christy on the Saturday morning, (after Rich had proposed previous night) and celebrate their engagement weekend with them.
She said yes, the weather was great and we had a great weekend.

Room Tip: Executive rooms are well designed and comfortable, however as you would expect of a boutique hotel fairly small. Family suite considerably bigger.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple