“Good value for money”

Ranked #938 of 1,797 Hotels in Paris
Manama
“Good value for money”
Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

Spacious considering Paris standard, room service was poor, breakfast was soo poor, don't take it with breakfast, what I used to do for breakfast is taking grocery from the near supermarket which includes a bakery. Our apartment has a very nice view of the river. The location is ok 10 min walk to the nearest metro and 15 to Eiffel tour. The neighbor is ok not so fancy but ok

The price is fair.

Stayed April 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (216)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
COVENTRY,UK
Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

Stayed in this place for 6 nights as we were working at palais de sporte , it is a tower block , the rooms are ok but with no opening windows so you need the air conditioning on constantly which sounds like a jet engine, the beds have a gap of about 100mm of which you cannot move any further apart,you cannot get a taxi from here & if you ask for one they start raring up at you saying there is not enough taxis in Paris so you can't get one,the staffs people skills are poor and the breakfast is € 13:00 for a croissant and coffee.

• Stayed March 2013
3 Thank evie_boo

Travelers are raving about these Paris hotels

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Stayed here 3 nights in March. It's an apartment block near the Metro station Charles Michel (and not far from Bir Hakeim station either). We stayed in room 2003 - great views of the Eiffel Tower. The room had a double bed a a double sofa bed. Separate WC and shower are too which was nice and a small kitchette with fridge, cooker and microwave. Walking distance to some grwat breakfast places and a Starbucks near Charles Michel station.

I would stay here again. about 20-25 mins walk to the Eiffel Tower, 5-8 mins to Charles Michel and 10-15 mins to Bir-Hakeim.

Remember to buy the 10 ticket dea not day card from the station as it works out EUR1.33 per ride instead of wasting money when you end up walking everywhere. All locations easy to get to in Paris because of 2 metro stations and walking.

Room Tip: Room 2003, great view of the Eiffel Tower.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank GlobeTrotter
Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed March 8, 2013

Adagio Paris Tour Eiffel is a high rise block of apartments near the Eiffel Tower - but actually in the 15th arrondissement and near the Metro station Charles Michel.
This is an excellent base for a Paris stay - not too "touristy" and our one bedroom apartment had a useable kitchen with 4 hotplates and a microwave, dishwasher etc.
Probably not the place to stay if you want premium Paris "atmosphere", but you can access this via the Metro at any moment. Very practical, and with the advantage of a high rise tower, also much quieter than your average Paris apartment.
There is no full service restaurant on site, though breakfast is available. Best for self catering, with Monoprix supermarket a few minutes wall away.
Recommended for longer stays in Paris.

Room Tip: I would suggest a higher floor - great views
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
Reviewed March 2, 2013

I stayed in this hotel on April/2012. And the first thing that caught my attention was the location. During the day it's ok. But at night it's weird. I actually didn't have any problems but didn't feel that safe either. It's a 10-15 min walk to the nearest metro station. Good thing it's near the Eiffel Tower so we could enjoy the sight of it at night. I had a very bad experience in Paris with the service. People from Paris usually are not that pleasant so don't expect any different when getting to this hotel. I needed to use the internet in the business center and the clerk reluctantly gave me a password. But the worst part was when I asked to print something. It's a bit of complex thing. And again didn't have much help from them either. The good side was that the room we stayed in was very big. Since it's an aparthotel we had kitchen stuff such as knives, forks, pans, coffee machine and etc. We were able to cook our meals. I like to cook so it was fun for me but I don't reccomend it to someone who doesn't. The hotel does not provide breakfast and it has no meal service either. There is no restaurant close so I seriously recommend guests to have something to eat before going to the hotel. Or keep somethin in the minifridge.

The hotel is very new so the appliances and the rooms are very modern and good looking.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
5 Thank Natalia J
Brunswick, Maine
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I stayed at the Adagio Paris Hotel last weekend with my husband and two teenage girls. I called the hotel prior to arrival and spoke with a very helpful staff member. Check in was ok. We arrived a 2 and they were able to find a room ready for us. Our room had an obstructed view of the Eiffel Tower and we could also see the original statue of liberty from our room. The size of the room was excellent and the reason we booked. For a family of 4 the size was perfect. It is about a 15 minute walk to the nearest metro station and the Eiffel Tower. It also was a little difficult to get a taxi from the hotel. I did have a very difficult experince with the evening staff at the front desk (judging from other reviews, I don't think I'm alone). I requested a couple of extra pillows due to a bad back and the 2 gals working at the front desk were not only not helpful, but down right rude. I only stayed for 1 night (had a long layover in Paris) and checked out very early the next morning so I was unable to speak to a manager while I was there. I never give an establishment a bad review if I feel that something was due to an off day. Judging from the behavior I feel it was they way they behave on a regular basis. I did contact the manager on duty today and felt that she heard my concerns about the staff.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank chasetravelers
Gold Coast
common_n_hotel_reviews_1bd8 2,387 helpful votes
Reviewed February 25, 2013

This would be the worst place we have ever been stuck in. The lack of service, the lack of anyone who understand English, yes I know it's Paris and can we can speak little French, they over charge for everything, they have no customer service, the beds are 5cm thin for mattresses, they don't care about noisy guest's and let them run the hotel. If you are even considering staying here, seriously look at any other accommodation, I wouldn't stay again if it was free and I was payed to stay.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple