“A nice hotel”

Adagio Paris Tour Eiffel
Ranked #1,039 of 1,804 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I stayed at the Adagio Paris Hotel last weekend with my husband and two teenage girls. I called the hotel prior to arrival and spoke with a very helpful staff member. Check in was ok. We arrived a 2 and they were able to find a room ready for us. Our room had an obstructed view of the Eiffel Tower and we could also see the original statue of liberty from our room. The size of the room was excellent and the reason we booked. For a family of 4 the size was perfect. It is about a 15 minute walk to the nearest metro station and the Eiffel Tower. It also was a little difficult to get a taxi from the hotel. I did have a very difficult experince with the evening staff at the front desk (judging from other reviews, I don't think I'm alone). I requested a couple of extra pillows due to a bad back and the 2 gals working at the front desk were not only not helpful, but down right rude. I only stayed for 1 night (had a long layover in Paris) and checked out very early the next morning so I was unable to speak to a manager while I was there. I never give an establishment a bad review if I feel that something was due to an off day. Judging from the behavior I feel it was they way they behave on a regular basis. I did contact the manager on duty today and felt that she heard my concerns about the staff.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank chasetravelers
There are newer reviews for Adagio Paris Tour Eiffel

Reviewed February 25, 2013

This would be the worst place we have ever been stuck in. The lack of service, the lack of anyone who understand English, yes I know it's Paris and can we can speak little French, they over charge for everything, they have no customer service, the beds are 5cm thin for mattresses, they don't care about noisy guest's and let them run the hotel. If you are even considering staying here, seriously look at any other accommodation, I wouldn't stay again if it was free and I was payed to stay.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
12  Thank mynewlifeistravel
Reviewed February 21, 2013

I am definitely never coming back to adagio aparthotels anymore, EVER!
No service whatsoever, no room service, even when I ordered food from outside, and told the receptionist to let the guy in because i was away, THEY DIDN"T DO IT! X(
anything I wanted I have to go to the reception, fresh towels!! I have to pick them up at the reception, No Room cleaning with stays more than 3 days, I stayed 4 days, and no, no cleaning for me either.
They provide you with kitchen, BUT Not even cooking oi, it was supposed to be a VACATION, not a chore, I am so disappointed.
I will stay at least at Ibis next time, or Novotel, worst experience I have ever had.
oh, the cherry on top, the receptionists aren't even polite, geez, for the price I paid I would go for sofitel next time.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
6  Thank Ivander A
Reviewed February 20, 2013

On arriving at the hotel on a 3 night visit we had a very quick and pleasant check in. We then made our way up the lift to our room ,on entering the room we were very happy with what we found . The room was very brightly decorated very modern , our view was amazing as we were looking straight out at the Eiffel Tower and the rest of Paris .The kitchen was well equipped but was missing a toaster . The bedroom was bright and had a hair dryer and also overlooked the Eiffel Tower the bed was very comfortable , the sofa in the living area folded out to good size double bed for the kids , we had clean towels each day we were there and our bins emptied . Lovely hotel couldn't complain about anything .

Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 18, 2013

I was worried having read the reviews and considered cancelling but I need not have. We thought iit was great for a family. The apartment was huge and had amazing views if the Eiffel Tower which sparkles every 15 minutes at night. There was a double sofa bed in the lounge and two beds in the bedroom so it slept four comfortably. The bath was very large and it was very clean. There is a little kitchen area too. Beds a little hard but we slept ok it was very quiet being 17 floors up there was no traffic noise. The area is quiet and residential not touristy but easy to get to the metro. There are 31 floors and the higher rooms have the best views. Check in was very quick & staff helpful.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Graceloves
Reviewed February 15, 2013

And what a view! The Eiffel Tower while you drink your morning coffee!
This hotel is an apart-hotel - which means that you need to take out your own garbage, recyclables and there is no daily maid service. But you have a kitchen (fridge, microwave, cook top, dishwasher, coffee maker) so you can eat in which is nice - especially if you have two kids who can't wait for breakfast in the morning. Suite is large and comes equipped with basically everything you need. Close to the metro, walking distance to the Eiffel Tower and a Monoprix (groceries, clothing etc). Staff were friendly and helpful too.

Room Tip: Make sure you bring an ethernet cable if connecting to the internet is important to you and ask for...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank KristaBratton
Reviewed February 6, 2013

The hotel is located less than a 10 minute walk south west of eiffel tour.
Location was good as it was an area of not many tourists.
Only 10 euros to the centre of Paris (louvre).
Rooms were ok. I read that you needed a ethernet cable to access the interent so i took one for my netbook, so I didn't have a problem.
The only thig we didn't like was the fold out bed was not that comfortable.
Front desk were extremely helpful for printing from room to organising transport etc.
Great restaurants ONLY 500m away near Charles Michels Metro station.
Also near great market under train bridge a Dupleix station.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple