6 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.com$165
Mercure$165
travelup.com$171
5,618 results
All reviews eiffel tower perfect location around the corner yogurt metro seine
Selected filters
Reviewed July 24, 2019

This small hotel is perfectly located for a tourist... walking distance from the Eiffel tower and the station. The rooms though a bit small (like most hotels in Paris) are pretty and clean. The staff are extremely friendly and super efficient...and go the extra mile to help if you are a clueless tourist.☺️
Buffet breakfast is delicious and you have the choice of sitting indoors or in the cosy & pretty portico.

2  Thank Ranjini R
Eric R, General Manager at Mercure Paris Centre Eiffel Tower Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2019

Dear Guest,
Thank you for sharing your experience in our hotel on TripAdvisor.
It is always a pleasure to read that our guests enjoy their stay with us, the quality of our team members and our location.
We hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back soon at the Mercure Paris Centre Tour Eiffel.
Sincerely, Eric Rajaud - General Manager

Reviewed July 23, 2019 via mobile

The location of this hotel is amazing. We upgraded at the hotel to a privileged room with a view of the Eiffel Tower, it was fantastic. Breakfast was £20 each but was varied and plentiful. Room was ok but in need of refurbishment. I would definitely stay here again.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank annmareeg2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for sharing your comments with us following your recent stay at Mercure Paris Centre Tour Eiffel.
I am delighted to read that you did enjoy your stay with us, but regret the disappointment experienced with regards to the room. Your comments are important to us and will be used to monitor and improve the service provided to our guests.
We do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to Paris in the near future.
Kind Regards,
Eric Rajaud - General Manager

Reviewed July 23, 2019 via mobile

Traveling with my extended family and we had 4 double rooms. Room was larger than expected, my daughter and I had split beds which were comfortable and there was Plenty of room to move around with our luggage and such. Little stingy on towels and only toiletries are a small bar of soap and a push body hair gel dispenser in the shower, but for the price and location this was no big deal. room was clean /tidy, only a little worn. The bathroom had a tub/shower and sink and the toilet is in another small compartment which was nice because if one person was bathing the other could still privately use the toilet. Staff was pleasant but not overly helpful. Just more efficient like I’m checking you in or out and that’s my job. Location of hotel is best!!!! The Eiffel Tower is right there!! Plus you can walk to the river get a day pass on the batobus which taxis you to most of the key sights you will want to see. Also there are plenty of great cafes of you head away from the river. I would definitely stay here again for the location! Also if you’re planning on going to Disney Paris - DLP has a shuttle pickup/drop off right in front of this hotel. Check the Disney website for ticket info.

2  Thank starrs1970

Dear Guest,
I am delighted to read that you did enjoy your stay with us, but regret the disappointment experienced with regards to the room and personnel at the front desk.
Your comments have been shared with the housekeeping and welcome managers, actions will be planned and will be used to monitor and improve the service that we provide to our guests.
Kind Regards, Eric Rajaud - General Manager

Reviewed July 22, 2019 via mobile

Stayed with friends at this hotel as we read great reviews about this. Excellent location, reception staff very helpful. Breakfast was excellent with a great selection and variety catering to all.
Housekeeping absolute disgrace. Rang first morning for towels three times. At the end I had to ring for the fourth time at 8.30 as we needed to be somewhere at 9.00am and they then brought up the towels. We came back to hotel as we had a tour booked at 4.30pm to find our room still not cleaned so as we were getting ready the cleaner knocked to clean the room. The bar person came in to replenish the bar. It was chaotic and we felt very uncomfortable
The next day I needed some milk it took two calls to get some.
On our last morning we were leaving early so the night before I had to ring from my mobile as the room phone was not working to get towels. I waited till 11.00pm and still no towels. The next morning I rang the office with my mobile to ask for the towels. The gentleman at reception was very apologetic.
Our friends also had issues with housekeeping.
Very sad that a great hotel has very very poor housekeeping services. Would I stay there again, NO

1  Thank jenjenpossum

Dear Guest,
Please allow me to apologize for the inconvenience you experienced regarding your stay. I can assure you that this is not the level of service that we strive to provide to our guests.
At Mercure, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer and this is not the level of service we used to provide to our guests.
To improve our quality of service, would it be possible to send us a private message to give us more details about your stay and your reservation at h2175-qm@accor.com
Again, we do apologize and regret that this impacted your experience at our hotel.
We do hope that we may have the pleasure of welcoming you to the Mercure Paris Centre Tour Eiffel in the future.
Yours sincerely,
Eric Rajaud - General Manager

Reviewed July 21, 2019 via mobile

Fantastic location right across from the Eiffel Tower. Price was ok too.
Staff super friendly and helpful
Ironing room on 12th floor a must see as you can view the Eiffel Tower whilst ironing your shirt just superb

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank bryanp877
Eric R, General Manager at Mercure Paris Centre Eiffel Tower Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2019

Dear Guest,
Thank you for sharing your experience in our hotel on TripAdvisor.
Sincerely, Eric Rajaud - General Manager