Great location for a hotel, a very short walk to the Eiffel tower.
All the staff were helpful and friendly. Check-in was efficient and quick. Lifts were really good, no waiting around for one to turn up. The room was adequate for the three of us, modern and clean. A mini fridge allowed us to chill white wine (from a nearby supermarket) and fresh milk for our coffee.
We stayed for four nights so had a chance to experience all the facilities. Everything was great. The buffet breakfast was plentiful and quickly replenished.
The orangery cafe was very quiet when we had our early evening meal. It was ok but not our best meal in Paris.
The bar on the first floor was comfortable and the bar staff really entertaining.
Location was great and a short walk for catching the RER and Metro. We mainly used the BatoBus on the Seine, a beautiful way to see Paris.
Would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A few steps from the Eiffel Tower and the Trocadero, the Mercure Paris Centre Tour Eiffel is a 4 star hotel to discover, in the center of Paris. Completely renovated, the hotel offers contemporary and functional rooms with free WIFI. For a business trip, family or a romantic weekend in Paris, the hotel offers standard rooms, Privileges rooms and Junior Suites some with views of the Eiffel Tower. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Paris Centre Tour Eiffel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Paris Suffren Tour Eiffel Hotel Paris
- Mercure Tour Eiffel Suffren