Stayed here last spring when visiting Paris. On arrival, we were upgraded to larger rooms (though it was still small, but perfectly functional.) The location was a great base for our travels around the city with an RER station on the corner and the eiffel tower minutes walk away.
We had breakfast in the hotel on two occasions - though pricey, the selection was good and the food all cooked well - with it being buffet style, it was perfect to fill you up for a day of sight-seeing.
Bonuses were a nespresso machine in the room - i'm not a coffee drinker, but if I was i'm sure I would have appreciated it even more - a mini bar with refreshments and also, free wi-fi. Staff helpful and friendly too, which always makes a difference.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A few steps from the Eiffel Tower and the Trocadero, the Mercure Paris Centre Tour Eiffel is a 4 star hotel to discover, in the center of Paris. Completely renovated, the hotel offers contemporary and functional rooms with free WIFI. For a business trip, family or a romantic weekend in Paris, the hotel offers standard rooms, Privileges rooms and Junior Suites some with views of the Eiffel Tower. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your Mercure Paris Centre Tour Eiffel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Paris Suffren Tour Eiffel Hotel Paris
- Mercure Tour Eiffel Suffren