The hotel location is almost literally within a stonethrow to the Eiffel Tower. It looked very close, although in reality it's about 5-minute walk.
When we arrived around 9am, we were told that the room was not ready, which was normal. So we left our luggage at the store room and went to walk around Eiffel. However, when we arrived back at 1pm, the staff at the front desk did not know who we were even though he checked the computer for a while. It happened that at that moment the morning staff walked past, so I said "I was served by this gentleman, please ask him". The front desk staff immediately retorted: "You do not like talking to me?!". I was astounded by the rudeness but was not in a mood to create a scene.
The room and bathroom were clean.
All in all, if you can ignore the rudeness, it's an excellent hotel. Good location, reasonable price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A few steps from the Eiffel Tower and the Trocadero, the Mercure Paris Centre Tour Eiffel is a 4 star hotel to discover, in the center of Paris. Completely renovated, the hotel offers contemporary and functional rooms with free WIFI. For a business trip, family or a romantic weekend in Paris, the hotel offers standard rooms, Privileges rooms and Junior Suites some with views of the Eiffel Tower. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Paris Centre Tour Eiffel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Paris Suffren Tour Eiffel Hotel Paris
- Mercure Tour Eiffel Suffren