Perfect location!!! less than 3 min walking distance from tour Eiffel. We could see it from our room. The room was very nice and clean. There is a metro station nearby the hotel. It's not expensive (comparing with other 4 star hotel in Paris - Paris is a very expensive city). Breakfast was very good but overpriced I think (they charge 19 euros/ per person/ per day)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A few steps from the Eiffel Tower and the Trocadero, the Mercure Paris Centre Tour Eiffel is a 4 star hotel to discover, in the center of Paris. Completely renovated, the hotel offers contemporary and functional rooms with free WIFI. For a business trip, family or a romantic weekend in Paris, the hotel offers standard rooms, Privileges rooms and Junior Suites some with views of the Eiffel Tower. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mercure Paris Centre Tour Eiffel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Paris Suffren Tour Eiffel Hotel Paris
- Mercure Tour Eiffel Suffren