LOCATION: Excellent - 10 minutes walk from the Eiffel Tower; across the street from the Metro line; street filled with stores and restaurants; Sunday market in front of the hotel
RECEPTION AREA: Very friendly personnel. We were there for 4 nights and every individual we encountered was very helpful in all aspects
ROOMS: A little disappointing - the rooms are rather small - but is larger than most other rooms you may encouter in the neighborhood. However there was a kettle in the room and the television was reasonably sized.
BREAKFAST: Better than expected. A wide variety of cereals, cold cuts, yogurt, croissants, breads and hot and cold beverages. Breakfast was served in a very spacious dining room. Definitely above average.
Overall, a very satisfying exoperience. Definitely recommended - for business or pleasure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 4 star hotel offers a prestigious and traditional setting as well as the advantages you would expect from a top hotel located in the heart of Paris, steps away from the Eiffel Tower. Fitness & sauna. Private indoor car-park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, ACCOR, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Paris Tour Eiffel Grenelle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Paris Tour Eiffel Grenelle Hotel Paris
- Accor Paris Tour Eiffel Grenelle