We stayed here in November 2013. We arrived on an early flight and we were jet lagged. Even though check in was supposed to be around 3 PM, and our tour organizer did not make arrangements for us for a queen size bed, reception was pleasant and relatively efficient. We were able to get into a room by 1 PM. Place was clean, well maintained, modern interiors, good service. Breakfast was plentiful. Room was of decent size and well lit, with large windows, well heated, comfortable. Hotel was on the left bank a few steps from the Seine, and a few from the Eiffel Tower as well as a few from the Metro. Altogether a pleasant experience, we highly recommend it. there were lots of places to eat in the neighborhood, some relatively well rated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 4 star hotel offers a prestigious and traditional setting as well as the advantages you would expect from a top hotel located in the heart of Paris, steps away from the Eiffel Tower. Fitness & sauna. Private indoor car-park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Accorhotels.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Mercure Paris Tour Eiffel Grenelle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Paris Tour Eiffel Grenelle Hotel Paris
- Accor Paris Tour Eiffel Grenelle