This hotel is literally right outside the Dupleix metro station, so it is a great base to explore the city from. The staff at the reception desk was very friendly and spoke excellent English.
The room was comfortable and actually had a double bed, rather than 2 single beds pushed together, which is rare in hotels! There are tea and coffee making facilities in the room, and free Evian water. WiFi is also available completely free of charge.
However the room itself had major signs of wear and tear. There were many stains on the wall, dents in the bath and chipped paint work on the cupboards. I dropped an earring on the floor, and when I went to retrieve it, I noticed how dirty it was under the bed. There were many crumbs, a whole crisp, a child's toy etc. Disgusting! It looked like it had never been hoovered!
The shower wasn't great either, it would randomly turn freezing cold! And there was only one lift in the entire hotel, and this was used by the cleaners alot, so we frequently had to wait 5-10 minutes for the lift.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 4 star hotel offers a prestigious and traditional setting as well as the advantages you would expect from a top hotel located in the heart of Paris, steps away from the Eiffel Tower. Fitness & sauna. Private indoor car-park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Paris Tour Eiffel Grenelle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Paris Tour Eiffel Grenelle Hotel Paris
- Accor Paris Tour Eiffel Grenelle