The hotel is nothing fancy, and the rooms we stayed at were small, but it was all you could need for a comfortable, but not posh sleeping arrangement.
The advantage of the hotel is that it is right by the metro station, and by the Rue de Commerce (for small shopping). The hotel staff were friendly and they stored our personal belongings for us without an issues.
I have to say that the breakfast was the worst part of the stay - for 11 Euro you get next to nothing (croissants, cereal, yogurt, and what looks like processed meat). However, this matters little as there are lots of restaurants in the area where one can eat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 4 star hotel offers a prestigious and traditional setting as well as the advantages you would expect from a top hotel located in the heart of Paris, steps away from the Eiffel Tower. Fitness & sauna. Private indoor car-park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Paris Tour Eiffel Grenelle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Paris Tour Eiffel Grenelle Hotel Paris
- Accor Paris Tour Eiffel Grenelle