I stayed at this hotel from Sunday may 26th until may 27th. Pleasant room with a nice bath and a spacious balcony where you can sit pretty much in silence. Staff was very friendly and helpful. And the breakfast had an enormous variety of choices! A point of criticism is the elevator. There is only one, fairly small and especially in the morning it takes a lot of patience. Stairs are ok, but when you are on the 4th floor the wait can be a little annoying. But as said earlier, friendly staff, managing the English language very well and good rooms make up for this little nuisance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 4 star hotel offers a prestigious and traditional setting as well as the advantages you would expect from a top hotel located in the heart of Paris, steps away from the Eiffel Tower. Fitness & sauna. Private indoor car-park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Accorhotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Mercure Paris Tour Eiffel Grenelle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Paris Tour Eiffel Grenelle Hotel Paris
- Accor Paris Tour Eiffel Grenelle