This hotel is very conveniently placed for the Metro - it is right outside Dupleix station. I was a bit concerned by this as Dupleix is an overground station & I thought there may be some noise. We were at the back of the hotel on the 3rd floor & heard absolutely nothing - which is why I only woke up at 9.30am! oops.
The check in was easy & the receptionist spoke fairly good English.
As others have said, the rooms aren't huge, but it's not a new building. The room was plenty big enough with a good size bathroom (bit of renovation needed on the floor tiles, a couple were cracked)
The hotel has free wifi in the bedrooms.
We didn't eat breakfast in the hotel because it was 19 Euros,which we thought was pricey. So we went all of 20 metres next door to the Dernier Metro for either a 6.50 or 9.50 Euro breakfast.
Because of the hotel's proximity to the metro, we bought a 2 day pass which included our train trip back to the airport and found that good value.
We'd use the hotel again for a weekend break. It was warm, comfortable, clean and in a really good location
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 4 star hotel offers a prestigious and traditional setting as well as the advantages you would expect from a top hotel located in the heart of Paris, steps away from the Eiffel Tower. Fitness & sauna. Private indoor car-park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Hotwire, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Paris Tour Eiffel Grenelle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Paris Tour Eiffel Grenelle Hotel Paris
- Accor Paris Tour Eiffel Grenelle